Sunday, June 15, 2008

I need something to blog about!!! ...Now I do.

Tagged by Pei Yee:

1. Name one person who always text you ??
Debbie! She SMS-es everyone, to be frank.

2. Do you think some people are born stupid?
No. They just choose to be. =P

3. Name one negative thing about you ??
Super mood swing!!!

4. What were you doing the past 30 minutes ??
Um... I woke up from bed. =X

5. What kind of dance would you like to learn if you had the chance ?? Ballroom! Any type!

6. Have you ever tried gymnastic ??
Nope. But does cheerleading count? We have to do stunts and cartwheels and all.
7. What was the last thing you bought today ??
Nothing at the moment. Last thing I bought two days ago? Chocolate Doughtnut and Cheese Stick from Koperasi SMK USJ 13 Berhad(advertisement!)
8. Do you talk a lot ??
Definitelyitalklikenoonesbusinesstillsometimesicanteventellwhatimtalkingmyselfkapish?

9. Do you believe that love is blind ??
Love doesn't have eyes, how's it blind? 8D Ahem, only foolish fools who foolish believe in foolishly foolish love would be foolishly blinded by the foolishly said foolish words. (Gyakuten Saiban FTW!)

10. How was your day yesterday ??
Slow?

11. What was the last ice-cream flavor you had ??
Tropicana. X3 I was at TDC! Ah... Memories.

12. How do people describe you as ??
Hyper, cheerful, lame, crazy, mad, tomato(???) etc.

13. Are you content with your life ??
I'm rather contented, but as a human, my wants will never be fulfilled.

14. Do people think you are crazy ??
Definitely! 8D Well, I'm crazy in a good way. X)

15. Do you consider yourself smart ??
I do. But my results are getting worse. .___. But I'm still smart. 8D

16. What color do you hate ??
You can't make me do this! D8 Um... I don't like this colour too much. =X

17. What are the reasons of you living ??
Because I'm not out of Samsara yet... On a more lighter note, my friends are my reasons for living. All the amazing thing friends can do to you, it's unbelievable.

18. Name one of your close friend.
Mewwie-chaaaaaan!

19. Who is the first person in your phonebook ??
Adrean. (programming partner!)
20. Do you believe love at the first sight will be forever ??
I've never believed in love at first sight in the first place. So no, it's never forever for the fact that it's cheesy to think so and that people die. *touch wood* =/ But oh well, "there can be miracles, when you believe".

21. Tag 5 friends of your :
Jia Wern
Anthea
Amelia
Aivee
Thu Yuen

Sorry dudes and dudettes. :3


Moving on, does anyone know how I'm supposed to add titles for my blogposts? Because I don't see to have to option to. =/

Little update! My mum signed me up for a tuition. ZOMG! .___. I haven't been to one since I was 10... It's a two hours, once a week tuition for maths and science. It's just in the neighbourhood, and there's only 6 students! They are all close friends of the teacher's(she's retired, by the way) daughter, and me because mum knows the teacher. It wasn't too bad, but now it destroys my record of being the only one not going to a tuition. .___.

Nothing much at school. Buns at the Koperasi! Haven't seen you guys in a month! And the Majlis Perlantikan is gonna be next Friday. Ahh... A year ago, I was wearing the standard school uniform... (well, not really because it's Minggu Koperasi this exact moment and I was wearing the green uni already) I'm gonna be involved in the Perlantikan for reasons you will find out soon. ;)

I wanted to blog more, but I don't have the time. So I guess I'll have to make a separate blogpost for it.

P.S: To all TDCX-ers, reunion is this Saturday, 21st June 2008! It's potluck style, so bring some food! For more info, go to Carmen's blog which you can find on the right hand bar.

P.S.S: TDCX-ers, again, I'm not feeling loved. ;_____; I want messages~ Gimme testi~

1 comment:

  1. I think titles come along with the skins.

    You tagged me? Too late. Done already.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...