Friday, July 04, 2008

Hurry!!

I've got tagged twice by two different people. Whee~ I'll be posting two posts today because I've got time and there's too much things too say. Haha.

Let's start with the first tag. It was tagged by Carmen Kong.

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
Paine's Theme [Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collection]
(Um... the song's sad yet upbeat. So it's not okay yet okay? 8D")

2. How would you describe yourself?
Victory ~ Call of Summer - Yasunori Mistuda [Chrono Cross OST]
(I am VICTORIOUS!!! I shalt never lose, bwahahaha. And cheerful, therefore Summer. XD)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Ve'Lugannon Palace - Naoshi Mizuta [Final Fantasy XI ~Jilart no Genei~ OST]
(I like them to be unique, weird and random? owo Owh, and have a cool name and be royalty, haha. XD)

4. How do you feel today?
It's Difficult to Stand on Both Feet Isn't It? - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VII OST]
(I guess this means lazy, which I am. X3 But I think it's more of "I'm lazy to walk around, that's why I'm in front of the computer, haha)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Garden of God - Yasunori Mitsuda [Chrono Cross OST]
(Not exactly God, but to be happy forever and to find that paradise. (: )

6. What is your motto?
The Decisive Battle - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VI Piano Collection]
(To fight decisively. Yeah~ Live is all about making decisions.)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Wedding - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy X OST]
(Uh...?)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Love Grows - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VIII OST]
(I grow with their love. X3)

9. What do you think about very often?
Crazy Motorcycle Chase - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VII OST]
(I think about stuff so much it's like a crazy motorcycle chase. XD Alternatively, I think about games alot. 8D)

10. What is 2+2?
Citadel of the Bount - Sagisu Shiro [BLEACH Original Soundtrack 2]
(The question is just as twisted as the evil filler arc in the Bleach Anime. Eww. DX)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Lurking in the Darkness - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VII OST]
(This is funneh. XD Hmmm... She's my partner in crime! Bwahahaha. And we are Final Fantasy fans. X3)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
CALLING - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VII Advent Children OST]
(Um... It's as if they are calling out to me? ^^")

13. What is your life?
Blue Fields - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VIII OST]
(It's peaceful and full of surprises, like a blue field. XP)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hand in Hand - Yoko Shimomura [Kingdon Hearts II OST]
(I want to be hand in hand with all those whom I love.)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Judgement Day - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VII OST]
(Like it's Judgement Day because I feel nervous? owo)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Ro'Maeve - Naoshi Mizuta [Final Fantasy XI ~Jilart no Genei~ OST]
(It's random and weird! This would some sort of odd, slow, contemporary, ballroom dance. ^^")

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Parochial Town - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VII OST]
(If they do play this, I will cry. .___. How can they shuffle my playlist and play something random for me? The song sounds upbeat yet odd...)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Dearly Beloved - Yoko Shimomura [Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack]
(Being with my dearly beloveds. X3 And uh, KINGDOM HEARTS! 8D)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Ghost Ship - Yasunori Mitsuda [Chrono Cross OST]
(This sounds oddly right. X3 I'm quite terrified of being I can't see...)

20. What is your biggest secret?
One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy VII OST]
(That I have a wing. ZOMG!!!)

21. What do you think of your friends?
A Prayer to the Road that Leads... - Yasunori Mitsuda [Chrono Trigger OST]
(They are a prayer to the road that leads to happiness. ^^)

22. What will you post this as?
Hurry!! - Nobuo Uematsu [Final Fantasy X OST]
(Hmm... But hey, it just gave me a thought to start naming my blog posts after song titles. XD)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Passion (KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental) - Utada Hikaru [Kingdom Hearts II OST]
(...)


Whoever who wants to do this, can do it. :3

Haha, the songs are all so random. Blame my playlist, it's full of game songs so the titles are all so weird too. Almost more than half of my playlist is Final Fantasy songs, haha. Oh wells. X3 It's so funny that I only gotten one song with singing parts. Even so, it was called "CALLING". X3

Second tag! Brought to you by Ling Hui.

The last person to tag you is?
Ling Hui.

What relationship of you with him/her?
Well, we've been together for a loooong looong time. It'll take forever to tell you the full story. X3

Your 5 impression towards him/her
1. Friendly!
2. Cheerful!
3. Happy!
4. Wonderful!
5. Supercalifragilisticexpilidocious! (I spelt that without reference, haha)

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you
Where should I start with? There's so many memorable things we've done together. X3 In general, our primary school life. =)

The most memorable word that he/she has say to you
Hmm... There must be alot of memorable words she've told me, but I just can't seem to remember any, LoL~ Uh... "Shu Hui!"? ^^"

If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
She's taken. X3 (well, if she does, I'm gonna meet a psychiatrist first)

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
NEVER! =D (if she does, I'll avoid her? o.o)

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
She's taken. ^^ (she has to improve on being a man. Yeah~)

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..
N-E-V-E-R!!!! (because she's too cool. X3)

The most desirable things to do for he/she is?
I don't get the question?

The overall impression to he/her is..
Friendly! I once asked her to write me do's and don'ts to becoming a good friend. Haha.

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Why don't you ask them? But I think they think that I'm crazy and emo. XD

The character for you for yourself is?
CRAZY AND EMO! I get lots of mood swings from being happy to mad to sad, so it won't be fair for me to say I am.

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Boyish, ugly... =(

The most ideal person you want to be is?
To be someone people see as an ideal person for whatever (good) reasons. X3 Being active in clubs and activities and having good speaking and leadership skills for people to admire I guess. =)

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them
I love you too~

Ten people to tag
1. Anthea
2. Debbie
3. Amelia
4. Emilie
5. Justin
6. Jason
7. Jia Wern
8. Carmen
9. Crystal
10. Ai Vee

Who is number 2 have relationship with?
She does? owo

Is number 3 a female or male?
Female.

If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
Wow... I can't imagine. X3

How about number 5 and 8?
Quote number 8, "Age is just a number". X3

What is number 1 studying about?
The same suff I'm studying. (I'm boring, sue me!)

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
1. Anthea - Leo Meeting just now
2. Debbie - School and that stupid ceramah
3. Amelia - MSN a loooong time ago? owo
4. Emilie - At her blog a looooong time ago.
5. Justin - School?

6. Jason - TQ
7. Jia Wern - School just now
8. Carmen - TQ
9. Crystal - TQ (see the pattern? XP)
10. Ai Vee - Gavel meeting

Is number 4 a single?
Hmmm, are you? :3

Talk something about 2
I've known her for quite a long time. Uh, her piano's name is Kyle something something Fortisimmo! XP


Whee~ I've completed both tags! Bwahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...