Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tag!

This tag is brought to you by Felicia.

***RULE 1: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 15 weird/habits/little known as well as state this rule clearly.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1. I have been cross stitching since I was 7.

2. I starred in an advertisement for Pampers before. :3

3. I looove tomato sauce so much that people call me tomato. Yet, I don't like the actual fruit.

4. My I/C number is 930404-04-XXX4. 4 real! X3

5. Nippon daisuki! (I love Japan!)

6. Call me crazy, but I'm a cosplayer and I'm loving it!

7. Apparently I have OCD. (Obsessive-compulsive disorder)

8. I was an aunt before I was even born! (my cousin's daughter, actually)

9. I once taken 4 blood tests, 4 days in a row. I had dengue fever that time. ;___;

10. I once said I never want to be a prefect, and now I'm a Koperasi prefect! 8D Never say never.

11. I have a scar on my chin with 4 stitches when I was 6. And I got it at Sunway Lagoon, of all places. And I haven't been there since.

12. I don't really like shopping. Especially for clothes. .___.

13. I like ginseng and herbal soups.

14. I couldn't ride a bike until I was 12.

15. I took an hour to finish this. Woot? o__O

Yeah, I is random. Do this if you wanna. I'm lazy to tag anyone. X3 I'll be writing another post real soon. But now I'll be off to sleep first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...