Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday...

MALAYSIA!!!
Happy 51st Independence Day!!!

No matter how much we complain about the price increase, weather, corruption and what nots, I love Malaysia. Call me crazy, but I really do. It might sound cliche, but we're fortunate that there's no cyclones, earthquakes and volcanoes here. The climate is just nice here, although we always hope to see snow. Life is simple here. Just this morning, I went for the Merdeka celebration at SJBA with my Kalyana Mitras. I must've looked like an idiot, waving the Jalur Gemilang so enthusiastically while singing Keranamu Malaysia at the top of my voice. But I don't mind. I am simply showing my love for my country, and I shall send you a flying kick if you interrupt me. No matter how much I want to see Sakura trees at Japan on my birthday(my heart's little desire :3), there's nothing like home - Malaysia.

I'm a proud Malaysian!

Please do not throw pies at me. I'll throw pies at you if you hate Malaysia. Thanks. 8D

Nothing much to update on my life. So await my next post. You can visit Debbie's blog or SMK USJ 13 Choir's blog for update on my choir stuff. Yay!

Once again, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY MALAYSIA!

P/S: Baskin Robbin's anyone? :3

Quote of the Day: "If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?" - Inoue Orihime from Bleach. (Bleach quotes = love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...