Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tis' the Season to be Jolly

Falalalala~ lalalala~

No, I'm not stuck in Christmas. X3 I'm just jolly. 8D

Don't have much to say about Leo Installation, except that I didn't give out any of my name cards. Bleh. =(

Much of the event can be summarized into the few videos I have uploaded onto my YouTube, so move it!

And then, the long awaited CHOIR COMPETITION!!! I can say that when we got to Subang Parade, some of the groups were rather intimidating. Being the cheerleader I am, I took it all with a smile and spread my confidence around. And no matter what other people might say, I am PROUD of the SMK USJ 13 Choir! So little practice, yet we performed so well! Our performance was worth RM200!!! Yes, we didn't win the first prize, but 4th place would suffice. :3



And then, I urge you to watch our performance. 8D

For more updates on our choir competition, check the SMK USJ 13 Choir Blog.

Moving on, holidays ended, so it was back to school. We started off the day after holidays with Civic and Visual Arts examination(yay?). After that, we left that evil examination hall and returned back to class 3 Efisien. After one whole month. Seriously! Gawsh, I missed it sooooo much! But no, tis' is not teh reason teh season is to be jolly. It is because...

Kemahiran Hidup - A
Sivik - 45/50 A (highest in class)
Geografi - 45/60 75% A
Sejarah - 49/60 82% A
Chinese - 60% B
English - 93% A

ZOMGWTFSTFUBBQQQQQQQQ!!!
(I just love using this for no apparent reasons :3)

If you cannot tell, these results are GOOD! (at least, good for Suzanne's eyes owo) I mean, 4 As out of 8 so far, especially for Sejarah which I have been getting B this whole year! I only got 2 mistakes for the form 3 questions! GO ME! And then Chinese, GOSH! It looks terrible, but I'm satisfied! I curse the C I gotten last semester. And the teacher even gave me 4/6 for my calligraphy. :3 And Civics! I didn't even read it one bit! Oh gosh, I'm sooooooo happy!

TAKE THAT MUM! (you know I mean it in the nicest way :3) HERE I COME BERLIAN!!!

Please do not conclude that Suzanne is an exam freak. She loves her entertainment. Her ego can't take sad results. 8D

YAY!


Quote of the Day: "We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever." - Hitsugaya Toshiro from BLEACH. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...