Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahoy, me hearties!

Arrr yer landlubbers! Ye know whu' day itis? Alas, itis the International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Savvy? ARRRRR!!! Call me Suz the Savvy, and I be a pirate! Nurul Nadirah be kind ter remind me tha' today is the day. Smart lass, she be ya?

Me exams 'ave been going on like a fine sail. Arrr, those yellow-bellied scallywags just had'e come up with dreadful exams. Off the plank they be going, I tell ya! Bet'er get meself 7As or I be having a case o'unstoppable tears!

Me family and meself be going on a voyage ter Malacca. Th' slimy aunties bet'er be havin' some good food up the bung hole.

Shiver me timbers! Me took 8 hours sit'in 'ere on me bum in fron' o' the compu'er brewing an AMV. Yer know, a video with moving pictures, savvy? It's abou' Chrono Cross ter the song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. Gotta say, it got me addicted. Lovely lyrics for ye darlin'. So ye should be watchin' ou' for me video smartly, savvy?

Arrr, yer scurvy pirate! Taste teh end of me shiny sword!

Quote o' the Day: "Guard the boat, mind the tide... don't touch my dirt." - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...