Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bright Side of Life

I'M IN KUMPULAN 1!!! TAKE THAT!!!
(refer to previous posts if you have no idea what I'm talking about)

But kumpulan 1 is no longer 3 Berlian. They've decreased the amount of classes to 8 and we've moved to 3 Amanah, the same class I was in when I was in Kumpulan 2. Bleh. I'll still have to climb the stairs... ;____;

On the brighter side, I earned a place in Kumpulan 1. Take a look at my results!!!

Bahasa Malaysia - 73% B
English Language - 94% A
Mathematics - 90% A
Science - 78% A
History - 82% A
Geography - 77% A
Living Skills - 78% A
Chinese - 60% B

Dark orange means I've improved. Bright orange means I've de-proved.

If you've noticed, that evil Pn. Sarimah decided not to give me the extra mark. Bleh. .___. But still, I gotten 6As and 2Bs! I'm glad enough I got a B for Chinese. And a huge improvement for Maths! My average mark is 79%, which is soooo close to 80%! DX If I scrapped Chinese, it'd be 81%. :3

To Guan: I do not fail my Sejarah. And I still plan to sail through my exams. Thank you. :3

Well, there's not much to talk about... Things have been rather good these few days. I finally gotten back my long lost Prudential red book of secrets and doodles! YEAH! After one long month, we've finally reunited... *sniff* Thanks Mei Kuan!(I hope I got your name right)

I have continued to be a nerd lately. My mum just bought me two workbooks and somehow I just can't stop doing the questions. I feel smarteh. :3 At least I'm doing my job. Whoop-dee-dooo~

And then there's piano. Lately, I've been playing it tons. Aaah, my dearest Persephone... And then I have comfirmed with my piano teacher that Persephone is at least half a century old already. Anyways, I've been practicing random pieces and uploading my videos on YouTube. But as usual, I'm a bum when it comes to my exam pieces and scales. 8D So yeah, check out my YouTube or be filled with eternal guilt. Foo-shizzle?

Randomness rules. :3

Quote of the Day: "Live well, Ichigo. Live well, age well, go bald well, and die after me. And... if you can, die smiling." - Kurosaki Isshin to his son, Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...