Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chasing Cars

Sorry bout the last post, I just needed a reason to talk like a pirate. :3 Owh, and I think I overdid the colours. Tee hee!



IT IS HERE! I URGE THEE TO WATCH IT!

Chrono Cross. I'm realy proud of all the synchronizing and stuff. SO WATCH EET! I'm just soooo in love with the song. The lyrics are beautiful. ;___;

Owh yes, I'm in Malacca. And not studying for my Sejarah, which I should as my exams are coming up on Monday. Ugh. o___o

Yeah, just watch the video, comment, and make me a happy person. X3 *hint hint*

Quote of the Day:
"What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...
But, for a certainty, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then we ran like the wind
Whilst our laughter echoed,
Under cerulean skies..."
- Chrono Cross, the Opening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...