Saturday, September 13, 2008

One More Time

Alrighty... I have no idea what to blog about, honestly. =/ But I'd feel uneasy if I don't blog, haha.

Happy birthday Azlyn and Oi Lum!

So yeah, the 2nd trials are coming up. First reading subject: Kemahiran Hidup!

WISH ME LUCK!
(You can do so by leaving me a message in the chatbox. I love messages. Please. :3)

And have a nice Mooncake Festival! Enjoy the moon and stars, they are pretty.

And the quotes I attach after all my blogposts are all real, and I didn't make them up, if you're wondering. =X

Owh please PMR, make haste, liberate me now! D8

*disappears behind her KH book*

Quote of the Day: "...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes..." - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulation/Gyakuten Saiban 3

1 comment:

  1. Pernahkah anda mendengar pepatah "bagai bulan dipagari bintang"? Saya rasa pepatah itu sesuai untuk kamu.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...