Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Peace


‘Eirene!’

He held her tightly as she fell to the ground. The lovers had run a distance before reaching the glade of white poppies, untainted and pure. The war cries were heard no more.

‘I see… the light…’ she spoke breathlessly, her pale face still radiant with her serene smile. He held his tears from clouding her beautiful image.

‘Morpheus dear, do not grieve. Perhaps I have found that which Man pursues.’

‘No, Eirene love,’ he whispered as they locked lips. ‘We both have.’

Death liberated her from the pain of war as he lay by her side, forgetting the world.

---

Just a short and simple composition from me. It's a monthly 101 word challenge.(the story must have exactly 101 words!) And September is Peace. To enlighten you, Eirene is the Goddess of Peace and Morpheus is the God of Dreams. White poppies also symbolizes peace. Yeah. =)

/rant/ Doesn't anyone like my AMV? ;___; I've got 6 more schooling days and 11 more non-schooling days till PMR! Eh... when I count it out like that, it seems scary... .___. My second trials' results have came back. My science and living skills improved greatly, but I still sucked in general... .___. I took it too lightly this time. Oh well, at least it will remind me to really study when the time comes. =/ And mum wouldn't stop nagging. /endrant/

I've been high on cross stitching lately, again. XP I should be able to have something to show off by the end of this week.

Um... yay. Buhbye!

Quote of the Day: "Do you know why the big brother is born first? It's to protect the little brothers and sisters that come after him. A brother telling his sister, "I'll kill you..." You never, ever say something like that." - Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...