Friday, October 24, 2008

It's About Time

For a blogpost!

I'm not gonna elaborate on how post-PMR feels. It'll take 1024884579230 different adjectives to explain it to you. It's just relieving. =D And now I can laugh at the faces of the form 5's. BUAHAHAHAH!!! (you know I don't mean that)

To answer a few of the comments on my tagboard:
Yes, I know what I'm getting into. I'm doing the 50,000 words novel, so TAKE THAT!!!
Gunbound is currently making me sleep deprived. I've yet to find a good Ragnarok Online server, but will do so soon.
No, I shalt not answer thy 8 things tag! I hath done that countless of times! *whacks reina*
I'd love to steal Debbie's DS, if it just had Phoenix Wright. ;___;
Too bad Pre-U programs don't have enough time to read 50,000 words.
Thanks for passing by!
It's figurative writing, if you have a problem with it.
I have my choice of words.
I bet you didn't say PMR was easy during your time.
"Leaving On A Jet Plane" rocks.
Advertise somewhere else. o___O

/rant/
I've been spending DAYS screening through HOURS of Kingdom Hearts videos as fiddled with Windows Movie Maker once again. WMM just had to be evil and hang all the time, resulting in alt+ctrl+delete. A 2 minute AMV(Anime Music Video) took me 3 days compared to my 10 hour, 4 minute AMV. I got all excited with the end results, all that sleep deprivation paid off. I converted the project three times, after having to edit it due to certain screw ups. So I clicked YouTube and upload the video. That itself took 3 separate tries because the new uploader sucks. And what happened?

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video You've Got A Friend In Me - Kingdom Hearts. The audio content identified in your video is You've Got A Friend In Me by Randy Newman & Lyle Lovett. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue.




ZOMGWTFBBQSTFU!!!! (if you can see the video, yay! I ripped the html. But if not. .___.)

I swear I could cry. D8 All my hard work, and no one to watch it. FOOTEHHHH!!!
/endrant/

Owh. And Happy Birthday Daniel Teoh and Jocelyn Teoh! =D (both related, but not so related, kapish?)

Woiks. I don't really know what to write. So I shall steal teh almighty Weishya Meme!!! (although it has been so old)

I saw Weishya.
Weishya is thin. ;__;
If I were alone in a room with Weishya, I would bug her with endless random facts.
I think Weishya should appear at the temple more often.
Weishya needs a cookie. :3
I want to get thin like Weishya.

Since I'm terribly nice(and bored), I'll go down the list of the people on my links.

I like Aivee.
Aivee is supposed to be Ai Vee, but likes her name spelt Aivee.
If I were alone in a room with Aivee, I would reminiscence about primary school life, and get bored very soon due to my anime-ful self.
I think Aivee should stay away from eggs.
Aivee needs more time to plan all her events.
I want to plan a camp again with Aivee.

I laugh at the face of Amelia.
Amelia is the reason I cosplay. (not in that sense)
If I were alone in a room with Amelia, I would spaz all day about the hawtness of Godot even if she doesn't know him.
I think Amelia should kick her ex's butt if she hasn't.
Amelia needs to forget that she tagged me. =D
I want to wave a wand and say "Lumos!" with Amelia.

I like Anjie.
Anjie is a lvl50 camwhorer. (because Debbie's lvl100)
If I were alone in a room with Anjie, I would sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" with her.
I think Anjie should speak louder.
Anjie needs to know that normal people don't wear their sunglasses in the bus.
I want to camwhore with Anjie.

I love to bug Anthea.
Anthea is a super talented whiz kid.
If I were alone in a room with Anthea, I would get killed by her because I talk too much.
I think Anthea should listen to me more often. =P
Anthea needs to understand that her hawt brother Arsen doesn't exist.
I want to have brains like Anthea.

I need Carmen.
Carmen is a super anti-plastic/polystyrene person. (go you!)
If I were alone in a room with Carmen, I would smile all the time, because that's what we do.
I think Carmen should leave Jason Kuan alone. D8
Carmen needs to understand October isn't the best month.(April is XD)
I want to learn ballet from Carmen.

Hmm... It's taking longer than I expect. o___O *abandons the meme*

Quote of the Day: "Saya tidak mahu kamu baik sangat." - Pn. Norlia in respond to the students taking forms for their absent friends. (20 October 2008, 11.10am, Bilik Wawasan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...