Wednesday, October 08, 2008

PMR Woes

It's odd how my last post got so much comments in the tagboard although it was just a simple tag. I am confuzzled. =| I should do more tags if that's the case. X3

I mentioned about PMR pressure in my last post. I'm still not quite terrified, but I'm definitely doing my preparations. Never had I done so many exercises in my life in a short period of time. @__@ And exam stress struck at the wrong time - I have fallen victim to a certain illness! :O Was it caused by exam stress or not, I'm not sure.(I suspect yesterday's rain being the culprit too =X) But I'm definitely not in my top condition... Headache, fever, cold palms and feet, and then the evil taste receptors that makes my saliva taste horrible... .___. Of all the times to fall ill, 5 days before PMR???

*sigh*

And then the mother and brother keeps pressuring me that I have to get at least 7As(I don't expect one from Chinese =/). I haven't really achieved it during my past exams(except for that one time in Form1), so I can't say I'm confident that I can. But gawsh, imagine all the prize money I'll be missing if I don't get 7As! $w$

/changetopic
Since I'm a hardworking bum, I've come up with a post-PMR plan. 8D *is shot*
  1. Clean Room
    All those text books and exam papers flooding my table need to go! It's due time to reduce them to ashes! *cackle*
  2. Cross Stitch
    I need to go on a cross stitching frenzy again if I were to sell my work at Comic Fiesta 2008.
  3. Gaming
    BUAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm gonna take out of PlayStation and replay Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy... And then steal Debbie's Nintendo DS and play Phoenix Wright. And download Ragnarok Online and Gunbound and be a bum. :3
  4. Cosplay
    Need to work on my cosplay outfit. Still got lots of touch up to do! That includes losing some weight. =X
  5. NaNoWriMo
    For the uninformed, NaNoWriMo is the National Novel Writing Month, held in November. Basically, all participants have to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. It is to promote writing, and pushing you to the limits. I only managed 9,000 words last year, so I'm definitely gonna try it again this year, hopefully with more success. =)
Aaah... I can't wait till PMR is over. I doubt I'll be able to come online till after PMR. So I definitely need all the luck I can keep. Till then!

Quote of the Day: "Try not. Do, or do not, there is no try." - Master Yoda, Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...