Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweet Trap

Too much Ragnarok Online deprives me of blogging, Human-Age(a human simulation game) and Gunbound... .___.

I've got soooo much pictures but no time to post them up! Sooooo much things done in school! And people say school is boring. .___.

Meanwhile, NaNoWriMo is coming!!! TOMORROW!!! IT'S NOVEMBER!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! For that occasion, I have opened a new blog to record my progress!

Pen, Paper & Sugar

I'll be writing a 50,000 word fan fiction novel on Kingdom Hearts. So please head over there and give me comments and encouragement!

Will update next time. :D

Quote of the Day: "In the words of my idol Bruce Lee, to win, you must be fast." - That guy on the Discovery Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...