Thursday, October 02, 2008

Tag Me When September Ends

Well, it's not really September, but you get the idea.

Tagged by Jia Wern.

RULE #1

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..

RULE #2

Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
No experience yet, but I'd be shock and send them a flying kick? =X

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have random superpowers! 8D Or have the power to grant myself superpowers!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Dennis Yin. :3

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy a Nintendo DS, get a personal laptop, get a personal DSLR, buy other random equipments fund my cosplay stuff, pay for my brother's college fees, keep it in the bank to fund my future schooling.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Maybe? I'll never know. o__o

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved. ^^

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as I have to. "I've got time". X3

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Well, what I did was cry, curse, and cry. o__o But I'd just wish them all the best and we'll see what happens in the future. *secretly voodoos the said person XD*

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Too many to list. And it's all the little things that matter. :3

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Uh... Panadol?

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
In a mirror? :3 Well, hopefully I'd be rich, famous and happy.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
My dear friends.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Serious. Quote said person: Yes, I'm overly serious, and will blow up at any second.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich but attached. XD

15. What is your mood now?
Random. And being nagged at. .___.

16. Your favourite weather is?
Cooling.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Can't I keep both? :3 Well, I'd uh... pick whoever I feel more comfortable with, if they feel comfortable with me too.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I can. But I'll never forget. Not in a bad way, of course. =X

19. Would you suffer now and enjoy later or the opposite?
Suffer now, because I am. .___.

20. List 5 people to tag
LAZY!

Bleh. I have no idea what to blog about now... I've got about 10 days to go till PMR. I have no idea how I'm supposed to study... I feel the pressure, but I'm sort of not feeling it either. @___@

So uh... Toodles!

Quote of the Day: "I have all sorts of random Simpsons sound clips which tells the world about the power of doughnuts. Hey... they really are amazing food items. I mean... How in the world can such an amazing piece of pastry exist? It has a hole in the middle!!" - Cho Wai Hong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...