Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Blogging Debt

Here's the post I promised! Since I'm a lazy bum, I'll be posting pictures of what I did over the last week. Hey, pictures say a 1000 words. Ugh, if only that's the case for NaNoWriMo. I'd be posting 50 pictures. o__O

Here is a typical post-PMR-er's daily activity at school

Here is a super-gungho-enthusiastic-want-to-join-everything-and-win-post-PMR-er's activity at school. 8D (she joined an Chinese Angpao Lantern Making Competition, by the way)

Here is someone influenced by her, posing with their product (it's a fish decoration)

I didn't win the competition though. .__. But we had a nice meal after that too. Free food!!! And that was just Thursday. The next day...

My gungho-ness struck yet again!

Siew Yen, Yee Suen and I joined the Cake Decorating competition. You should see the cake they supplied us with. It's so horrible. It was terribly short and small to start with, and has a wannabe-round shape. So we cut it into a square shape, and were the only team who did that! HAH! We are smarteh!

Our tres spiffy cake!

Itadakimasu!!! ...Oh wait, it's not real.

Yes, the sushi aren't real! They are all made by clay by this super cool woman from some art and craft shop. She even makes really nice paper sculptures. And then there's this product called the shrink plastic where you draw stuff on this normal-looking plastic paper. Throw it into the toaster for a few seconds and true enough, it shrinks! When you take it out, it's small, thicker and harder. Perfect for keychains and necklaces!

Later in the day, we had a Treasure Hunt. But I have no pictures to show because my camera was stolen by Mr. C3H. He decided to take pictures of the form 5's instead.

*legasp*

And then weekend came! The Majlis-entah-apa was on at school to raise funds. 60 tables, and inviting stars such as the two finalist from One in A Million, some DJ, and my brother. It was weird as we wonder where did they even get all this people? In the end, the OIAM people didn't make it. HAH. I knew it.

And with a last minute luck, I was able to snatch myself a free seat to the dinner. :3 It wasn't that bad. But the waiting sucked. Lots of performances. And the evil little children kept running to the middle and blocking the performers! Crazy kids. They were all in the way of my brother's performance! =.=

Anyhow, it was a great week. :3

NaNoWriMo? I've been procrastinating so much, I haven't even wrote 1,667 words for any for the 3 days. And today, I've pilled myself a fat 3,000 word debt. Brain juices and Ragnarok Online!!! It's all your fault!!! D8

Go check my writing blog for updates on my novel. I update it almost everyday.

*writes some more*

Quote of the Day: "Man is a narcissistic species by nature. We have colonized the four corners of our tiny planet. But we are not the pinnacle of so-called evolution. That honor belongs to the lowly cockroach. Capable of living for months without food. Remaining alive headless for weeks at a time. Resistant to radiation. If God has indeed created Himself in His own image, then I submit to you that God is a cockroach." - Mohinder Suresh, Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...