Saturday, November 08, 2008

Dandelion


Dream forever, little one
A door shuts off the real world
Never diminished is innocence
Dream away, young one
Enter the real world
Leave your sanctuary behind
Independence will be granted
Only by wits will you survive
Never diminished is your dream

Dandelion: a small white flower
whose seeds by the stem clump together.
By time, these seeds will follow the wind and go their separate ways.
Just like this beautiful flower,
We learn and grow together.
When time comes to leave our shelter,
We will follow our dreams to build a better future.

I notice I'm not that good at poems, and I tend to put too much meaning in it. But hey, I tried. o__o


So, it's the end of the school year. It's a time most people look forward to, as the holidays mean endless possibilities of fun. Some people dread them, as it would mean they won't be able to see their friends for a fat two months. And for those who are seniors in their school, it was their last day in the said school, with their said friends(minus those taking SPM who would still be seeing each other) and their said juniors. I've never been this attached to a batch of seniors before. I made so many great friends. Friends who make me laugh, friends who were there in time of need, friends who provide so much "OMG" moments... I truly cherish them. Joining the Koperasi had opened all these doors. Of course, there were my other activities like Taekwondo and camps where I met all these people.

And then, I won't deny I'm exaggerating for literate purposes. o_O

But still, I can't stop counting my fortune. And they mean so much to me. I will truly miss them all.

Quote of the Day: "The world is not beautiful: And that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty." - Kino's Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...