Sunday, November 09, 2008

I was planning to write this post until the previous post came into mind. You don't put random posts with emo-filling posts. X3

Last week of school was still filled with programs. One of the more prominent events was the post-PMR talent show - "13's Got Talent". And just like any super-gungho-enthusiastic-want-to-join-everything-and-win-post-PMR-er would do, I joined the competition, along with Anthea, Debbie, Sarah and Anjie. We did an Acapella(a song without instruments or music accompaniment) number to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". And then me and Anthea presented a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE not-so-stand-up comedy. It was... terrible. And then I snitched Jeremiah's Chinese Yoyo(because mine broke 3 years ago) and performed just that! I got number 3, suprisingly and not surprisingly, as there were only 5 acts, and I was in 3 of them. Yay. .__.

Either way, YAY! And then Pn. Natlie tells me all the acts have to perform on that Friday. o__o

"Booya!" (the purple thing in the air is THE yoyo)

I performed that to "Don't Be Afraid"(The battle theme) from Final Fantasy VIII by the wonderful Nobuo Uematsu. XD I did some mess ups, especially with the leg trick. But because of this, I've been able to do some tricks I've never ever done before.

Due to my gungho-ness in joining all competitions, I received tons of prizes. That day, I bagged 3 Mydin files(consolation prizes), a bag of snacks, another bag of snacks, and another fat file. Wowzers. It made me have a hard time walking home, on top of that I had to carry 8 text books for the coming school year. Yay.

This is not a mistake. It is my prize. But... it's a mistake.

As usual, Mr.C3H had stolen my camera and camwhored with the form 5's as I sat in the Koperasi playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on my friend's friend's Nintendo DS.(TAKE THAT!!!) It rocks. :3 And I just had to post this picture... Meet the form 5's self-declared mascot.

"How you doin'?"

Sets a bad example, really. *shakes head*

As usual, I've been strucked with procrastination, so I shall stop here. :D My NaNoWriMo is progressing at snail-pace, but at least I've done some work.

*runs off to level up her Lvl 71 Priest*

Quote of the Day: "...where everything is made up and the points don't matter." - Drew Carey, Whose Line is it Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...