Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Will Write Somemore (hopefully)

Whee~ I still have been on Ragnarok Online FOREVER. But I promise I'll post something with pictures A.S.A.P. I'm busy with the Youth Leadership Program with the Gavel Club at the moment, but I'll get back to my poor blog soon, I promise! (on top of that, 6M gathering! WOOHOO!)

As for NaNoWriMo... I highly doubt with my procrastination skills, I'll be able to reach 50,000 words... .___. I'll keep writing, but not 50,000 words this November.

Meanwhile, GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!



IT NOW WORKS!!! THE COPYRIGHT CLAIM HAS BEEN TAKEN BACK! AWESOME!!!

And you will now watch my hard work. :3

Be back to blog tomorrow. xD

Quote of the Day: "If everybody wants to be a somebody, wouldn't the nobody's become somebody's?" - Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...