Sunday, December 14, 2008

Guess Who's Back


Back again
Shady Shu Hui's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, Guess who's back
Guess who's back, Guess who's back
Guess who's back, Guess who's back
Guess who's back...

Yups, I'm back! And I was pleasantly surprised by the fun I had at the YES camp! It's at the Eagle Ranch Resort obviously, if you've been catching up with my last post. Gosh, it has transformed soooo much since I've last been there! There's now a paintball field, go kart, band wagons, added stuff for the obstacle course... But gosh does my limbs hurt...

About the YES camp, it means Youth Essential Skills. It's a camp organized by the Lion Club for the Leo Clubs of District B1. Kapish? ...Nevermind. So, the thing is the Lion Club that sponsors my club offered to sponsor 3 people from my club to attend this camp. And the camp fees is RM300!!! As the very super cheap-skate person I am, thinking that it was Eagle Ranch Resort, which was really cool, and it was free, I agreed although I was the only person from my club joining the camp. If you think that was bad, I then found out I was the only person from USJ joining the camp. I know no one there. Ewww...

But of course, we already know I enjoyed the camp. Yes, I made friends. xD But the first impression I got was "ZOMG, everyone's speaking in Chinese. And they are super quiet too! *hide*". But after I met my group, which was group 11, named H.O.P.E.("I SAY FUTURE YOU SAY HOPE!"), things got better. I was made group leader unanimously. It took me awhile to warm them up, but eventually they were talking.

Anyhow, I don't want to write a super long post without having any pictures. So I'm gonna wait till I get pictures from my friends before giving an update. On a side note, strangely enough, I'm not on Ragnarok Online at the moment, yay! Now... to work on my Comic Fiesta plans... Toodles!

Quote of the Day: "Find your gift. Find your passion. Put them together and you will change the world." - Craig Kielburger

1 comment:

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...