Sunday, January 04, 2009

A New Beginning

HOLY CRAP. School starts tomorrow.

*dies*

Goodbye days of non-stop Ragnarok Online. Goodbye days of late sleep and late mornings. Goodbye days of shorts and big tee's all day. Goodbye days of slacking. Goodbye days of comfort.

HELLO FORM FOUR. D:

Yay for the lack of things to say. :X Gosh, I hope the new year goes well.

On a side note, the YES camp pictures are up! So I'll do my update soon, as opposed to the ASAP I said earlier. On top of that, Teen Quest Gathering have started! So I have something to look forward to. Yay.

Okay, I'm lost for words. Less than 12 hours to go! OMG.

Quote of the Day: "Save the cheerleader, save the world." - Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...