Sunday, February 15, 2009

OBJECTION!

I've been so terribly busy with so many meetings going on. It eats up my blogging time, my computer time... Sigh. But one thing I've done is...

OBJECTION!!!

YES. It's Ace Attorney! I recently(well, not recently anymore since it was Chinese New Year) downloaded a Nintendo DS emulator and was crazy over this game! Everyone should play this, really. It's a court game and you play as a defense attorney. It's like Detective Conan plus desk-banging OBJECTIONS! Honestly, the game will get you bashing tables and shouting HOLD IT! :D I totally adore the story line!

Aite, enough of that. Now you know what has been eating up my time. :X But hey, I'm not all play and no work either. Lately, I've been involved with my Koperasi, Koperasi probation, Leo club, joint Leo charity concert, Gavel club, Gavel Installation Dinner, Koperasi camp, English club, Taekwondo club, choir, SJBA stuff... oh wait, have I metioned that I'm in pure science stream with evil teachers and Grade 8 piano practical exam this year to boot? Yeah, that too.

I'd type more, but there's just so much to type about since it has been almost... gosh... 3 weeks since I last blogged. So this is sorta like a catch up post more than anything.

But there's one thing I MUST blog about.

Meep

Meet Kristy the Silky Terrier! She's now officially living in the Yin residence. Yes, WE HAVE A PET DOG! :D She's sooooooo adorable! She's super energetic, flops one ear, can now sit and acknowledges her own name. Soooo aweeeesoooome!!!

Meep. I now need to attend to Persephone. Will blog more later. :X

Quote of the Day: "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic." - Annonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...