Thursday, May 07, 2009

April Showers bring forth May Flowers

ZOMGWTFSTFUBBQ! It's May. o___o

TDC 11 is FULL! 80 participants in 11 days! Are we not teh awesome? xD For those who did not make it this year, you shall REGRET not being one of the eighty. REPENT I TELL YOUUU!!!

Soooo, I decided I had to blog a lil about my birthday due to nothing to blog about. Yes, it's been a month already. But I'm blogging about it now just so I can show this off. >D

My birthday cakes

Woohoo! 5 birthday cakes and 6 cupcakes! 1 from cousin sisters, 1 from bestie, 1 from friend, 1 from YS friends, 1 from Gavel Club, 1 from sister of a friend. It's awesome, but it's sad to see how creativity is dying among everyone. Not complaining or anything, I was really flattered by all the birthday cakes. But what happened to the rojak box and Tabung Hari Jadi and what not's we did when we were in 2 Efisien? D: Meh, everyone's busy I guess. But of course, there are birthday presents which makes me smile.

Sparkleeeh

It's a potrait of meeee! Yes, I know I'm not that slim, and I have terrible eyebags. So thank you Anthea for not poking fun of my blubber. I even got a birthday card from Reuben with a flower in it. Woohoo! Beats sticks at anytime of the day.

Birthday Cards from Reuben and Tara!

I got some other presents too. From Lay Teng, Siew Yen... And this...

Coming to you in Fall

WOOOHOOO! IT'S ACE MEEEEEEE!!! Gee, I make a good Ace Attorney don't I? Drawn with love by Nurul Nadirah.

I know I have tons to blog about, as usual. I just can't put my finger on it at the moment. As usual, will get back to it, when I think of something. :D For the meantime, enjoy the last picture.

My class table. Masking tape is love!

Quote of the Day: "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...