Friday, April 24, 2009

Luck Ran Out

Things don't always go according to plan. We got our new timetable today. I scanned the whiteboard as Phei Wen started filling in a table. I frowned when the new timetable was up before news of reschedulling was out. I frowned when there was no EST in the timetable. My heart sank when Long Xuan wrote the dismissal time for those taking EST. I know then that I was, once again, stuck with 4 Bakti. Meh.

It didn't work out. I doubt we'll ever reshuffle the classes anymore. I don't really mind taking EST. I don't expect myself to get straight A's. If it's an extra subject, and the school's offering it for free, I don't mind.

I probably should take EST. Again.

Quote of the Day: "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...