Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Time!

Teen Dhamma Camp is TOMORROW!!! ZOMGWTHSTFUBBQ!!! Time really flies. It's already June now, and my first week of mid-year holidays is over. And I haven't done much on my to-do list. Hmmm... Out of the whole list, I've only done a quarter of it.

And from my cosplay to-do list, I've only done one. But it was a good one! I was making a new candle for Road Kamelot. It's the one where Road uses to stab Allen's eye.

Road's Candles, made of.. candles

I use a lighter and heat the candle up and shape it while its hot. I made the sharp ones, then made a curvy one. I added red wax to the tip of my pointy candles to be the blood, instead of nail polish, which was used last year. Muahaha, is this not teh awesome? Hot wax hurts, but it is FUN! I start becoming abit of a pyromaniac and a wax-o-maniac. Seriously.

When you just have to camwhore

Can't wait to do Road Kamelot again. :3

I'll hopefully be going to Animangaki, which is the next cosplay convention(as I'll be at camp for both Daicon and Cosfest[which is at Singapore, and TOTALLY unreachable]) being held at Sunway University! I shall be reprising my role as Yuffie Kisaragi, accompanied by teh awesome Nurul Nadhirah as Tifa Lockhart. The only thing I need now is a Yuffie wig...

I have also decided that I shall be cosplaying Seychelles from Hetalia, woohoo!


Also, on a side note, I am now on Maxis post-paid! WOOHOO! The only bad thing about this is I'm starting to abuse it a little too much... .___.

I'm going for the Taekwondo MSSD next week too! I shall do my best to get a medal, muahahaha.

Alright, I have no idea what to type. See me after camp!

Quote of the Day:
"In olden days a glimpse of stocking
Was looked on as something shocking
But now, Heaven knows,
Anything goes."
- Cole Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...