Thursday, June 18, 2009

Killing Time

Teen Dhamma Camp 11 was the BOMB!

To all those who didn't make it, you shall cry nao. Repent for the fun you miss! I don't have any pictures with me at the moment, so I won't blog much about it. One thing is, I was running four flights of stairs all day, hiding in a corner staring at a laptop, and not sleeping at all on the last night. Yeah man! But one thing is, at Jing Loong Shan, we can't wear shorts, must keep noise level at minimum, and the halls are so far apart from each other. Lesson: Don't go back to any temple which ends with "shan". Another example is Fuo Guang Shan.

Shall blog more about Teen Dhamma Camp. :D To read about it from one of our satisfied participants, please visit Wei Herng's Blog.



After the camp, I had TONS of sleep debt to repay. Sunday itself, I knocked myself out for about 4 hours, and slept for another 6-7 hours at night. It went on until Wednesday, and I even sleep in class. Wahahahaha. Hey, there's nothing to do in school this week anyway. We're just getting our results. My Sejarah had a 40 marks plunge! Woohoo! I haven't failed yet, so I guess that's a good thing.

Right at this moment, I'm at the Taekwondo MSSD! I'm sitting at the corner with my sir's laptop, watching my Restaurant City, listening to The Show. Yay for his laptop! Or else, I'd be on my cross stitch for hours, which would be a killer. I'm chilling at the moment, because there's only 2 people in my catergory, which also means, I'll be either getting a silver or gold medal, WOOHOO!

Right now, I shall mind myself with Facebook. Shall blog soon. :D

Quote of the Day: "With you, I never sweat." - Jeff Foxworthy, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...