Monday, July 27, 2009

I wanted to post about the events this whole past month, but guess what? I procrastinated! :D I guess I'll finish up the post... later... Because tomorrow...

I'm going to Bali!

Woohoo! It means skipping school for 4 days, but woohoo! It's the usual free Air Asia ticket thingy, because I'm poor. It's a family trip along with my brother's girlfriend, my two aunts and a cousin. Whoopie.

My mum is sending :Kristy: over to her friend's house while we're away from home. Take care Kristy! Be nice to the kids.

I'll be back on Friday. And on Saturday would be my school's carnival. Yesh, I summon thee to come!

SMK USJ 13 Carnival!!!
Where?: SMK USJ 13
When?: 8.00am - 3.00pm, 1 August 2009
What?: Games, food, flying fox, horse riding, paintball and Shu Hui many more!


Come and join the fun! And visit my booth! We have Dance Dance Revolution hooked up with anime songs and also Guitar Heroes, Naruto and other arcade games. xD I'm in the Dewan! And also, please buy coupons from me. :D

Owh, and on a side note, visit my :writing blog:. I have posted up my very awesome essays from my mid-term exams :there:. xD

I'll see ya when I see ya!

Quote of the Day: "What's wrong? Is something stuck to my face? Why yes! There's my eyes, and my nose, and my mouth." - Redd White, Ace Attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...