Saturday, August 01, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack

Whoooopie! I'm back from Bali! A few hours ago actually, but I got lazy to update. :P All in all, the trip had good times, not so good times, and OMGWTF times.

I'll be posting about the trip once I get the time. :D

...which I should. Because the SMK USJ 13 Karnival is postponed... WHUUUT? After all that anticipation, I got home and turned on my handphone, receiving and SMS to inform me about the postponement. And why the postponement? Because of H1N1. =.= And then I had to receive a call, where I found out that some of our school students were infected by H1N1, and that we might have to stop school after the PMR trials. WHUUUUT.

Maaaaan. I was really, honestly, looking forward to the carnival. And pleaaaaaaaaaaase, don't close down my school. D: Because that would mean pointless replacement class, which would be a big waste of my Saturdays.

And now, I go to sleep, and will update soon. :D

Quote of the Day: "True kindness isn't something we're born with. It's something we had to work on." - Honda Kyoko, Fruits Basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...