Alright, we all know I procrastinate tons. :D
Just a mini list on what happened since the last post till now, as I guess I won't be doing full reports on whatever I did before this, which I said I would report about. Events are in no particular order.
- My eldest brother graduated from Monash! On stage, after he got his degree, he turned to the audience and yelled "I'VE GOT THE POWER!". Seriously. :D And I made a cute lil' graduation bear for him.
- Mum's birthday!
- I was asked to teach Sunday School kids to dance for their end year concert. It's to "We're All in This Together". I got so enthusiastic, but response from the kids are a big, blank stare. D:
- Exams are on October 9, LEGASP.
- Leo Installation! I hope I didn't screw up.
- Ragnarok Online and Facebook addict, yay!
- I got my Black Belt in Taekwondo! PHEAR ME!
- I passed my grade 8 piano! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!
- I've been reading Manga liek crazy. Finished Fruits Basket, catching Naruto, Bleach and Vampire Knight, reading Rave!
And for my Hari Raya holidays, I'm back in Malacca, alone now. I'm here to enroll in the Tan Academy Tailoring Course! 8D It's a crash course of 5 days though, teehee. It's my 3rd day today, and I'm working on pajama pants. My first project was a dress for my niece, which I've only contributed 5% as I was doing more mistakes than I was helping. 8D
This week was actually quite a progressive week, visiting my relatives alot, playing less RO, and watching whole loads of CODE GEAAAAASS!!! I was urged to watch it after coming back from GACC(read previous post). I'm so surprised no one told me about its owhsmness before this. Well, no help from the ebil mushroom who failed to tell me anything about it. *stares* But honestly, Code Geass is EPICSAUCE. The plot twists are crazy! Watching Lelouch - who is oh so hawt - doing his evil scheming and at his weakest moments just makes me bite my fingernails. By the time I finish it, I think I'm gonna bite off my whole finger. xD
From today on, I'll try my best to actually blog more often. o___o And stop blogging liek, 3 months after something happen. xD
Poke meh to blog? 8D
Quote of the Day: Long time ago, Nunally, Suzaku, and I talked about something. We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. His reasoning made sense. He said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently. - Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass.