Saturday, October 24, 2009

Excited

WOOHOOOOOO~ I can't wait for November!

1. Exams will be over!
2. Fiametta-ink will be active! (http://fiametta-ink.blogspot.com/2009/10/today.html)
3. Holidays!
4. More game time!
5. Tan Academy Courses!
6. Cross-stitch time!
7. ZOMG WTH IT'S NOVEMBER IT'S NANOWRIMO!

Now... what the heck is NaNoWriMo? Read more about it at my writing blog, Pen, Paper & Sugar(yes, I actually have one). It's actually the reason why I created my writing blog in the first place, and that's why the layout was of a Heartless, because I was writing a Kingdom Hearts fan fiction for NaNoWriMo last year. xP I'm not gonna elaborate much, but I'm just gonna say...
YES, I SHALL WRITE THAT 50,000 WORDS! JUST YOU WAAAAIT!!!

I really really really hope I'll achieve the target this time around! After all, the Ragnarok Online story(named the Eminent Guardians) I'm planning to writerewrite for NaNoWriMo has been a brainchild of mine since primary school. It's just that as I progressed on it, I keep going back and rewriting it. xD In the end, I didn't make much progress, despite the many angsty scenes I've already planned ahead for the characters. SO THIS TIME, I shall progress and get to my goal. 8D
I'm so excited over it! I spent liek 2 hours on my bed yesterday just drawing out the timeline of the story. I threw extra spices into my character(DIE EDEL, DIEEE) and you can take my word for it, it's ALOT of spices compared to the old version of the story(which you can find lurking at my deviantART).

So please please pleaaaase! I appreciate all comments, critiques and support for this project. I really want to reach the finish line this year, and I really want to see the Eminent Guardians make progress too. Poor Amelia, she's been bugging me for an update since two years ago.
TIS FOR YOUUUUUU~

Yeah, I'm mostly excited because of that. But also because Comic Fiesta is approaching! Therefore all the preparations for Fiametta-ink, and I really need to start making some cross stitches if I plan to make a proper debut this year. My cross stitches was supposed to make Fiametta-ink unique(chewaaah) for last year's sales since you don't see much of it, but in the end I was selling off my old work...
And wheee! Ace Attorney cosplay! I can't wait to see it happen! :3 And then, there's also our plan to conquer the Group Cosplay competition! Muahahaha... I sincerely love the series and wanna promote it. xD It's a good chance to do so!
Just as a side note, I'm doing a Fruits Basket and Chrono Cross cosplay in 2010. :D Whoopie!

Oh yeah... I'm a middle of my final term examinations, aren't I. 8D This week's papers were pretty tough. With Add Maths, and Physics, and all the other Science stuff. And most of all, History. OwhAmGee, thank goodness I could answer the questions. I just hope I do better than the last exams.
Next week is slacking week! Multiple-choice questions? Modern Maths? Civics? PJK? Pah! xD The only thing I'd worry about is Add Maths 2 and Sejarah 1.

Whoooooopieeee!!! I can't wait!

Quote of the Day: "I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win." - Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...