Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tis' the Season to be Stressed Out

Soooo, PMR ended today. Great for the form 3s, but its not a celebration for us(sadly). End Year Exaaaaaaaams!!! We have already entered our second day today, Chemistry yesterday, Biology today. The next two days would be language.

Quote my Facebook status(inspiration from Anthea!):

Suzanne Yin the lvl 999 procrastinator activates limit break!!! BURNING MIDNIGHT OIL!!!

Yeah man. I'm sleep deprived.

Exams aren't too bad so far. It's pretty hard to fail, seeing that you need to lose 120 marks out of 200 marks. But of course, that's not an excuse. I think I should be able to score. :D

Ugh, 11 days to go. I'll only be done on the 30th of October. Soooooo, wish me luck! Meanwhile, I wanted to blog about something, but I can't remember what I wanted to blog about, and I can't think of any other materials, so I shall stop here I guess. 8D

Quote of the Day: "The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!" - Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...