Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ahhhhh! First week of school! As expected(and very unfortunately), the teachers were all keen in getting back to business. The first day and the we already have homework! They came in to class and started teaching as if we've been doing it for weeks already. I guess we don't get to cut any slack at all. *sigh*

I'm looking forward to all the activities coming along with the new year. Koperasi has already started getting busy, then there's all the other club stuff to do, and choir, and SJBAYS, and new skills I want to pick up(sewing, drawing...).

Nothing particularly interesting this week. Except that on Friday, I went to Anthea's house and we did a mini photoshoot of me as Mia Fey! We didn't put the mole on my face, so she's photoshopping all the moles into the picture. Can't wait to get the pictures. :3 And TGQ has started again! Woohoo! And Nurul, Anthea and I are gonna try our hand at some Ace Attorney sheet musics together. Violin, Cello and Piano. :D

Remind me to get back to typing more, haha. Will type when I can think, or when I get the mood to(or when I stop procrastinating). :X Toodles!

Quote of the Day: "By my hand, I will reveal the precious gem of truth!" - Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...