Sunday, January 03, 2010

First Day for the Last Time

It's back to school again, and it's my last year in high school. It sucks having the holidays to end, but it sucks more knowing that this year would be such a big year, with SPM coming up and being the seniors of the whole school. Whoa! It's pretty scary when you think about it... Even more scary when you realize that after SPM, I'll be going to college, and move on to working and... ZOMG.

Okay, let's not talk about that.

I'm still typing up my Comic Fiesta post. All I need is some time with my dad's laptop because my pictures are in there. :X So no sweat, I'll get to that soon!

See you guys at school!

Quote of the Day: "Sora... you're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is... over." - Roxas, Kingdom Hearts II.

2 comments:

  1. Bookmarked this. Show one's gratitude you looking for sharing. Undoubtedly worth my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made site!
    Was thinking this is a perfect way to make my first post!

    Sincerely,
    Hilary Driscoll
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/care-bears-party-supplies.html]care bears Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...