Saturday, January 30, 2010

Something to Talk About

Okay, so the Amazing Race video thingy will be pretty tough to make with the lack of photos and videos I wished I had... (it's more of a perfectionist thing kicking in)

I've decided that one of my New Year's resolution shall be: Blog more! It keeps me updated with myself, and it also keeps my typing, which I should do more often, and it's my form of entertainment. Also, I've just got an account on nuffnang, so let's see how much my blog will be worth. :D

Now, for the lighter moments of the two days. We had a Lembaga Koperasi meeting yesterday. Nothing much happened(that was interesting), but the funniest thing I heard from a teacher occurred after the meeting while we were treating ourselves to Pizza Hut. To top that up, my teacher said all the below with a very straight face.

Us: Cikgu, add saya kat Facebook! (Teacher, add me on Facebook!)
Pn. Azlinda: Tak nak lah, saya tak nak add student saya kat Facebook lagi. (Don't want lah, I don't want to add my students on Facebook anymore)
Us: Kenapa cikgu? (Why, teacher?)
Pn. Azlinda: Saya add student saya kat Facebook, dia jadikan saya pet dia pulak, tak nak lah. (I added my student on Facebook, and he made me his pet, don't want lah.)
[Friends for Sale reference]

Pn. Azlinda: Waah, hari tu saya on Facebook, tiba-tiba ada gambar gadis ni pop-up, terkejut saya! Suami saya tanya saya, "Siapa ni?" Saya kata, "Student saya." (Waah, that day I got on Facebook, suddenly this picture of a girl popped up, I got a shock! My husband asked, "Who's this?" I said, "My student.")
Hsiu Jiuan: Cikgu, kamu jangan balik on Facebook dulu. Saya delete gambar saya tu. (Teacher, don't go back and turn on your Facebook yet. I'll delete that picture.)
Pn. Azlinda: Tak boleh! Saya nak balik cepat harvest pokok saya ni! (Cannot! I need to go back quickly and harvest my trees!)
[Farmville reference]

Aaaah, the wonders of internet.

Tomorrow is temple day again, along with the Gavel club meeting. We're gonna start planning for :our Installation Day: again. I'll be pushing hard for an "Oriental" theme so that I'll have an excuse to buy a cheongsam, or better still, a yukata! I'll be seeing myself very busy in February, with both Bahasa Melayu and English orals to complete, my big EST project to present and lots of other school related stuff that would somehow effect my marks for my exams. And for the March holidays... GOSH. The Gavel Installation will be on the first day of the March holidays, like last year. And then I'll probably have to move my Koperasi camp from June to March too because of the Pemimpin Muda camp and perlantikan then, which means I'll also have to scrap the idea of giving out the probation results during camp(you didn't hear this from me). There's a high possibility of my class trip happening on 17 - 19 March at Port Dickson, and have I forgot to mention that :GACC 2010: is on 20 - 21 March in Malacca? I'm planning to make a new costume too.

D'oh!

I wanted to rant here too, but I guess it wouldn't fit into this post... Next time then, and another next time for my lists too. :X

Quote of the Day: "..but you know there's something I believe. I want to try and live my life carrying all my memories with me. And even if those memories are painful, even if they do nothing but hurt me, I want to keep them. Even those memories I sometimes wish I could forget. As long as I cary them with me, as long as I can keep holding on, then someday I'll be strong enough that those memories don't hurt me anymore, and I'll be glad that I have them. Thats what I believe with all my heart. Thats why all my memories are precious to me, I don't think it would be okay to forget a single one." - Danh [Rest in Peace, El]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...