Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kiong Hee Huat Zai

I found out that the "Image Adder" for Blogger is in fact, working. Except that you have to drag the picture out after you've uploaded them. Garrrr. Cheat my feeling!

So, Chinese New Year as always! It doesn't seem that special anymore the older you get. The only special thing is you get money from other people without working, you get an excuse to snack and you get to meet your relatives, a lot of 'em.

The only difference this year, we took Kristy back to Malacca for Chinese New Year! Wewhoo! :D At first there was a lot of problems about bringing her back, as not many(or all) of my relatives aren't dog lovers, half of them are scared of dogs too. But when we brought back home, she fit right into my uncle's house, where me, my family and Kristy have been staying at for Chinese New Year.

Thank goodness Kristy's cute.


Rawr~

We had Kristy for a year already. How time flies! She's now 21 doggie years and counting. I just took her back from her walk and she's now messing around with her cloth-toy with my cousin's husband.(cousin-brother-in-law?) Cheers to more years to come Kristy!

The internet connection in Malacca is horrible, so I haven't had the chance to get on Facebook(the only website that phails to load helluva-lot). Instead, I've been working on my new blogskin: Ace Attorney style! :D


I am too epic hax. :D

That's where I've progressed up till now. Meanwhile, I'm reading up on HTML and CSS so I can put the images to use. And I'm heading home today!(edit: already home)

Toodles~

Note to self: I soooo need to make a post just for Godot quotes. :3 (would work well for my new blogskin too! 8D *inspiration!*)

Quote of the Day: "No matter the man, we all wear masks... Either on our faces or over our hearts." - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...