Friday, February 12, 2010

A lot has happened the past week or so, but I'm sooooo lazy to blog about it because...

ZOMG PHAIL BLOGGER PHOTO UPLOAD IS PHAIL.

Attempting to make my own blogskin based on Ace Attorney. I ish crossing my fingers.

Zamagawd. Tomorrow Chinese New Year eve. *no CNY mood yet*

Quote of the Day: "When someone asks "who" I am, I always say "a housewife." That's the polite response... But just for today, I feel like showing off a little. I'm an ALCHEMIST!" - Izumi Curtis, Fullmetal Alchemist.

1 comment:

  1. It is rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...