Saturday, March 06, 2010

Quote of the Day Archives

"Lang Zi says: ......That's top secret."


"Codenames are not meant to make sense, unless the sense is made to you." - Me in an MSN conversation with Melissa

"Vedi Vini Vici(I came, I saw, I conquered)" - Julius Caeser

"Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over." - Walter Anderson

"Friends are like stars, when you scratch em', you'll know if they are real!" - Annonymous



"Running away is not a sin, but it accomplishes nothing." - Orlha, Chrono Cross

"Glory, Gold, Gospel" - the Portuguese(?)

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players." - Jaques, As You Like It Act 2, scene 7, 139-143 (William Shakespeare)

"Smile ends and starts many things." - Angeline Mun, the image consultant

"I'll kick yer sorry arses so hard you'll kiss the moons!" - Kid from Chrono Cross

"We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever." - Hitsugaya Toshiro from BLEACH

"We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it." - Anonymous

"If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?" - Inoue Orihime from Bleach

"Live well, Ichigo. Live well, age well, go bald well, and die after me. And... if you can, die smiling." - Kurosaki Isshin to his son, Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach

"They say the mouth is the root of all misfortune." - Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach

"...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes..." - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulation/Gyakuten Saiban 3

"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I wanna line the pieces up--- yours and mine." - Sora, Kingdom Hearts II

"Guard the boat, mind the tide... don't touch my dirt." - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

"What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...
But, for a certainty, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then we ran like the wind
Whilst our laughter echoed,
Under cerulean skies..."

- Chrono Cross, the Opening


"Do you know why the big brother is born first? It's to protect the little brothers and sisters that come after him. A brother telling his sister, "I'll kill you..." You never, ever say something like that." - Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

"I have all sorts of random Simpsons sound clips which tells the world about the power of doughnuts. Hey... they really are amazing food items. I mean... How in the world can such an amazing piece of pastry exist? It has a hole in the middle!!" - Cho Wai Hong

"Try not. Do, or do not, there is no try." - Master Yoda, Star Wars

"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some to be chewed and digested." - Sir Francis Bacon

"KERTAS SOALAN TAMAT" - Random question papers

"Saya tidak mahu kamu baik sangat." - Pn. Norlia in respond to the students taking forms for their absent friends. (20 October 2008, 11.10am, Bilik Wawasan)

"People have hope because they cannot see Death standing behind them." - Bleach

"In the words of my idol Bruce Lee, to win, you must be fast." - That guy on the Discovery Channel

"Man is a narcissistic species by nature. We have colonized the four corners of our tiny planet. But we are not the pinnacle of so-called evolution. That honor belongs to the lowly cockroach. Capable of living for months without food. Remaining alive headless for weeks at a time. Resistant to radiation. If God has indeed created Himself in His own image, then I submit to you that God is a cockroach." - Mohinder Suresh, Heroes

"The world is not beautiful: And that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty." - Kino's Journey

"...where everything is made up and the points don't matter." - Drew Carey, Whose Line is it Anyway

"If everybody wants to be a somebody, wouldn't the nobody's become somebody's?" - Anonymous

"If we should get separated, just whistle. I'll come running. I promise." - Yuna, Final Fantasy X

"Down with the door Poole!" - Gabriel John Utterson, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

"Find your gift. Find your passion. Put them together and you will change the world." - Craig Kielburger

"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska von Karma, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulation

"To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer." - Annonymous

"This year, I resolve to stay out of trouble, which will require effort, determination and being much sneakier." - Garfield, 31st December 2008's Garfield comic strip

"Save the cheerleader, save the world." - Heroes


"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon." - Konrad Adenauer

"When all else fails, complicate matters." - Aaron Allston

"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak." - Annonymous

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic." - Annonymous

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film." - Annonymous

"Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back." - Annonymous

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." - Annonymous

"Are you prepared to prepare?" - Tan Pei Hao

"The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it." - Annonymous

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." - Annonymous

"A thunderstorm is God's way of saying you spend too much time in front of the computer." - Annonymous

“A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.” - Annonymous

"Friends are like diamonds, when you scratch'em, you'll know if they are real." - Annonymous

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Annonymous

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo

"We begin with a simple idea, for a wonderful reason... YOU!" - Subang Jaya Buddhist Association Youth Section

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

“I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.” - Rodney Dangerfield

"He ran as if he was running a 100m sprint, except that he was never good at it since he was in high school." - Me, in my English Paper 1 exam

“Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people once a year.” - Victor Borge

“You can't have everything. Where would you put it?” - Stephen Wright

"I used to always cry and give up...I nearly went the wrong way...but you...you showed me the right way...I was always chasing you...wanting to overtake you...I just wanted to walk with you...I wanted to be with you...you changed me! Your smile saved me!" - Hinata Hyuuga, Naruto

"In olden days a glimpse of stocking
Was looked on as something shocking
But now, Heaven knows,
Anything goes."

- Cole Porter


"With you, I never sweat." - Jeff Foxworthy, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

"I thought I saw a pussy cat." - Tweety, Loony Toons

"Achtung baby! Today we play it my way!" - Klavier Gavin, Ace Attorney

"Move along or I may spill something on your face. Want a dose of experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase?" - Detective Ema Skye, Ace Attorney

"A bet's only good when your life's the ante." - Godot, Ace Attorney

"Art is a bang!" - Deidara, Naruto

"What's wrong? Is something stuck to my face? Why yes! There's my eyes, and my nose, and my mouth." - Redd White, Ace Attorney

"True kindness isn't something we're born with. It's something we had to work on." - Honda Kyoko, Fruits Basket

"Every word is music!" - Anthea, on choir

"(Here's a travel tip for you Gavin: leave the bling at home, you glimmerous fop.)" - Apollo Justice, Ace Attorney

"So you have a girlfriend, mate? I bet she has a fine beard." - Dwarf, Radiata Stories

"Long time ago, Nunally, Suzaku, and I talked about something. We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. His reasoning made sense. He said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." - Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass

"False tears can only hurt others. False smiles can only hurt yourself." - C.C., Code Geass

"The only point for UPSR and PMR is for people to give you praises, give you certs, and lots and lots of moneeeeh." - Suzanne Yin

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!" - Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass

"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win." - Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

"Unless you puke or die, keep walking!" - Jillian, the Biggest Loser

"A lot of people are too scared to admit that they're still children. They do everything they can to avoid it. So people who can admit that have a lot of courage." - Honda Tohru, Fruits Basket

"If the world were clear, art would not exist." - Albert Camus

"I can resist everything but temptation." - Eugene's MSN Personal Message

"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?" - Guard, Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail

"OBJECTION!!!" - Various Attorneys, Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban

"During anime conventions, I survive on nothing but adrenaline rush." - Suzanne Yin

"Mia...don't cry. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." - Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

"Abondandlain... en som?" - Various Sims, Sims 3

"Sora... you're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is... over." - Roxas, Kingdom Hearts II

"By my hand, I will reveal the precious gem of truth!" - Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney

"I'm an attorney. I live for needless procedures." - Apollo Justice, Ace Attorney

"Justice is blind, but she's not deaf. Sometimes you have to know when not to talk." - Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

"Life is like a cherry blossom, so brief, yet so beautiful." - Annonymous

"A lawyer is someone who smiles no matter how bad it gets." - Diego Armando, Ace Attorney

"..but you know there's something I believe. I want to try and live my life carrying all my memories with me. And even if those memories are painful, even if they do nothing but hurt me, I want to keep them. Even those memories I sometimes wish I could forget. As long as I cary them with me, as long as I can keep holding on, then someday I'll be strong enough that those memories don't hurt me anymore, and I'll be glad that I have them. Thats what I believe with all my heart. Thats why all my memories are precious to me, I don't think it would be okay to forget a single one." - Danh [Rest in Peace, El]

"When someone asks "who" I am, I always say "a housewife." That's the polite response... But just for today, I feel like showing off a little. I'm an ALCHEMIST!" - Izumi Curtis, Fullmetal Alchemist

"No matter the man, we all wear masks... Either on our faces or over our hearts." - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" - A random sentence that if you type it, would utilize all the alphabets on your keyboard. :D

"(Uh oh... Phoenix, we have a problem...)" - Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

"Come what may, it's time to knock on Truth's Door." - Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney Investigations

"I-I pinky-swear I do, on my honor as a professional prosecutor." - Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney Investigations

"That birthday present is for your wife's younger brother's wife's son." - Shi-Long Lang, Ace Attorney Investigations

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu's Art of War

"There is no limit to the law. Any limit that exists was set there by man. When a person goes beyond that limit, then the law, too, crosses into new territory! For what reason were laws invented? The answer to that is what I must now show!" - Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney Investigations.

"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work." - Sherlock Holmes

"No matter how bitter the memory... It can never be as bitter as dark black coffee." - Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.

"Life is uncertain, death is certain." - Annonymous

"Girls dress to impress other girls. If they want to impress guys, they wouldn't dress at all." - Jessica Lee (from what I remembered of what she said today xD)

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday." - Don Marquis

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.” - Annonymous

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

"If Santa was real he'd be the biggest unlawful trespasser in history!" - Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney Investigations

"I'm so poor, I don't even have calcium deposits." - Lich, Warcraft III

"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been" - Mark Twain, Following the Equator.

"Live. You'll be my living legacy. My honor, my dreams...They're yours now." - Zack Fair, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

"I like my sitar, I like my sitar. I play the sitar, sitar, wherever I go ohoh." - Dr. Bombay, My Sitar

"If I wasn't laughing, I'd weep..." - Klavier Gavin, Ace Attorney

"If women made you a better person, I wouldn't want to know what were you like before." - Nara Shikamaru, Naruto

"SHEEP" happens." - Anthea Hui.

"No matter how many times I'm reborn. I'll keep falling in love with you Lulu. I suppose that it's simply fate." - Shirley Fenette, Code Geass. (she reminds me so much of Orihime. ;__;)

"Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps." - William Shakespere

"Do you play video games? Because you are my Final Fantasy." - Annonymous

"The only way out is through." - Robert Frost.

"Wear a smile - one size fits all." - Annonymous

"The early birds catches the worm. But the early worms get eaten." - Yin Zhen Yao

"In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular." - Kathy Norris

"Baking you like a bread is the sun's right, you cannot argue; using an umbrella, going into an aircond room is your right, the sun cannot argue." - Venerable Ji Xing

"Procrastination is the mother of all failure; failure is the mother of all successes. In short : Procrastination is the grandmother of all successes." - Law Jer Cherng

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me." - Annonymous

"Life is not worth living until you find something that is to die for." - That guy during SAM orientation, who quoted that guy from Discovery Channel

"(If looks could kill, this woman would be a mass-murderer by now...)" - Apollo Justice, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

"Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions." - Edgar Cayce

"He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery." - Harold Wilson

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"First impressions are like fresh painted nails. One false move can ruin it all." - Tan Swea Ching

"Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine." - Robert C. Gallagher

"If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams." - Les Brown

"Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett

"Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul." - Democritus

"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." - Leo Buscaglia

"Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy." - Lao Tzu

"A detective who corners someone with logic, but lets them commit suicide is no different from a murderer." - Conan Edogawa, Detective Conan

"Phantom thieves are artists who creatively steal their targets, but detectives don't amount to anything more than critics, who look at the remains and try to find fault." - Kid the Phantom Thief (Kuroba Kaito), Detective Conan

"Idiot... There's no win or lose in this, no higher or lower... There is always... only one truth..." - Kudo Shinichi, Detective Conan

"How can Jackie Chan die? Don't worry, he's protected by Kaspersky." - Annonymous

"A king exists for his people. Without his people, there can be no king." - Lin Yao, Fullmetal Alchemist

"Give a kid a smoke he'll be happy for a day. Teach him how to smoke... he'll be happy for a whole shortened life." - Eikichi Onizuka, Great Teacher Onizuka

"Only awesome friends go out of their way to prank you. [less than 3]" - Anthea Hui

"If sorry could solve anything, we wouldn't have a need for the police." - Hiruma Yoichi, Eyeshield 21

When you are around me, don't talk about fate. Talk about making miracles.” - Sakurano Tazusa, Ginban Kaleidoscope

"Believe in you, not in the me who believes in you; not in the you that believes in me. You should believe... believe in yourself." - Kamina, Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann

"Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils." - Vicious, Cowboy Bebop

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default." - J.K. Rowling

"Even if my life is just a single drop, every drop of water leaves ripples." - Kuu, Ripples

"The only thing I'm really good at is... That's it! BARKING! There really isn't much else in life!" - Missile, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

"Don't worry, Mama will fix it!" - Mama, Cooking/Gardening/Crafting/All-that-other Mama

"Stand up. Face forward. Hesitate and you will die. Retreat and you will age." - Zangetsu, Bleach

"I'll make you so in love with me.... that every time our lips touch you'll die a little death." - George, Paradise Kiss.

"When something hurts, it's best to say so." - Masahiro, Shonen Onmyouji

"The modulus sign is like money: Your money is your wife's money; Your wife's money is her own money." - Suzanne Yin

"We have walked through the darkness of this world, that's why we are able to see even a sliver of light." - Gaara, Naruto

"It is foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know!!" - Uchiha Itachi, Naruto.

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules are scum, that's true...but those who abandon their friends...are even lower than scum." - Hatake Kakashi, Naruto

"Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy." - Henry Kissinger

"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?" - Brittany S. Pear, Glee

"To become a leader is to give up your right to think for yourself first." - John Maxwell

"All this dampness is damp." - Sazh Katzroy, Final Fantasy XIII

"Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"I'll never allow him to be irreparably hurt. No matter how hopelessly broken he gets... I'll heal it all!" - Inoue Orihime, Bleach

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. " - Henry Ellis

"Life is a whirpool of emotions we must sustain standing. To retreat from a battle does not mean a loss, means actually to get a better strategy for next assault. That is, of course, If we understand properly what a battle means, to each one of us." - Lyan Roberto de Cádiz

"It is the quality of one's convictions that determines success, not the number of followers." - Remus Lupin, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living and above all, those who live without love." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Simply having rules does not change the things that people want to do. You have to change incentives." - Jimmy Wales

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Annonymous

"You have raised the evil incarnate bar to an entirely new level. Thank you for giving me something to strive for." - Sylar, Heroes

"It takes a real storm in the average person's life to make him realize how much worrying he has done over the squalls." - Bruce Fairchild Barton

"It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY!" - Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother

"Men that are trapped by the chains of "Maybe" ...can never reach their dreams!" - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

"You can't laugh at the same joke again and again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing over and over again?" - Annonymous

"If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them." - Johnny Depp

"Nothing to lose but my life... and I got that for free!" - Setzer Gabbiani, Final Fantasy VI

"You must not forget if that's an important memory to you... especially since when a person dies, he can only live in the memories of others..." - Takagi Wataru, Detective Conan

"Growing up is hard. You have to learn how to throw away that comfortable, smelly pillow that you depended on to sleep." - Suzanne Yin

"This is my story. It'll go the way I want it...or I'll end it here!" - Tidus, Final Fantasy X

"Lang Zi says: On truth's path, the word "probability" does not exist." - Shi-Long Lang, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - Annonymous

"You're a tough, troublesome case, you know! With all these distracting emotions...Even if I were Holmes it'd still be impossible to figure out! The heart of a woman whom one loves...How can anyone accurately deduce that?" - Kudo Shinichi, Detective Conan

"I wouldn't know the motives for a person killing a person, but as far as helping a person is concerned, why should there be a logical mind?" - Kudo Shinichi, Detective Conan.

"Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here, and now." - Oerba Dia Vanille, Final Fantasy XIII

"We'd realized along the way that choice was the only thing we had left. Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried." - Oerba Dia Vanille, Final Fantasy XIII

"Knowing you'll always be welcomed, no matter how much has changed... That's what having a home is all about." - Oerba Dia Vanille, Final Fantasy XIII

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while so that we can see life with a clearer view." - Annonymous

"Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears." - John Lennon

"Even if you take apart the chain of memories in my heart, the links will stay there. This memory will always be inside me somewhere." - Sora, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

"I'm here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same." - Balthier, Final Fantasy XII

"People who want happy endings have to write their own." - Paine, Final Fantasy X-2

"Do what you must do, the way you want to do it. Doors will always open themselves to those who do." - Braska, Final Fantasy X

"When it comes to home and family, we never keep either as close as we should." - Oerba Dia Vanille, Final Fantasy XIII 

"So this is my life now. We travel from place to place, and the days just seem to fly by. But sometimes I find myself stopping… I’m listening for your whistle." - Yuna, Final Fantasy X-2 

"Well if you don’t understand it, try just accepting it. Accept nothing makes sense in this whole damn world!" - Jecht, Final Fantasy X 

"He had noticed that events were cowards: they didn't occur singly, but instead they would run in packs and leap out at him all at once." - Neil Gaiman, Neverwhere. 

"I’ve… learned how to smile… Even when I’m feeling sad." - Yuna, Final Fantasy X. 

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX 

"It’s not a question of can or can’t. There are some things in life you just do." - Lightning Farron, Final Fantasy XIII 

"I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality." - Frida Kahlo 

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It’s our…perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There’s no good or bad side. Just two holding different views." - Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII 

"When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way." - Fang & Vanille, Final Fantasy XIII 

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys." - Lightning Farron, Final Fantasy XIII. 

"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap." - Cynthia Heimel 

"It is by attempting to reach the top in a single leap that so much misery is caused in the world" - William Cobbett 

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant Coral 

"I don’t know what to do… This is just another crossroad in my life, but, for the first time, I don’t know which way to go." - Squall Leonhart 

"Every goodbye makes the next hello closer." - Annonymous 

"Teamwork means staying out of my way!" - Seifer Almasy, Final Fantasy VIII 

"But at the end of the day, the lie isn’t what matters, it’s what you do after you tell it. If you work hard enough, you can make it true." - Hope Estheim, Final Fantasy XIII 

"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It’s undeniable." - Noctis Lucis Caelum, Final Fantasy versus XIII 

"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to." - Annonymous 

"This time I will believe you until the end. I will prove your innocence. Even if you doubt yourself." - Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney (movie) 

"To cry because there is something you want to do, and to cry because you can’t find it. Which is more painful?" - Takemoto Yuuta, Honey and Clover 

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"I'm an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation" - Daniel Radcliffe 

"Everyone gets lonely at times and wants to go to your place, but I wonder who holds you when you have hard times." - Honey and Clover 

"Who cares about answers? There aren’t any to begin with. All that matters is whether you tried until you were content." - Honey and Clover 

"If you fear the taste of failure you'll never have the hope of tasting success." - J.S. Skye 

"It takes a ton of pressure to make a diamond." - Godot, Ace Attorney 

"You really should come with a supply of cheese to match your vintage whine." - Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney 

"It's okay to protect what you love. It's okay to cry and express your feelings" - Yong Junhyung 

"People who challenge themselves are beautiful. You can make it." - Yang Yoseob 

"I really hate two faced people, it’s hard to decide which face to slap first." - Yong Junhyung

"Measurements are for wimps. Full on YOLO is what art's all about!" - Robin Newman, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. 

"Second place hurts the most." - Mashima Taichi, Chihayafuru 

"I was afraid because I couldn’t see the future. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I was afraid of the me that didn’t know what he wanted to do. And the days just kept on flowing. But even with all these fears, if I keep on going like this, maybe someday even I can figure it out." - Takemoto Yuuta, Honey and Clover 

"I'm not so much focused on making Class A as I'm focused on becoming someone who doesn't run away" - Mashima Taichi, Chihayafuru. 

"Music is like air, food and water. You can’t live without it." - Lee Gikwang 

"Suddenly, I had been freed by being told I could do whatever I wanted. I had to confront my inner self — the one that couldn’t really become much." - Takemoto Yuuta, Honey and Clover. 

“It’ll be about ten more years until we’re Sensei’s age. Then, we’ll be a bit over 30. I wonder what kind of adults we’ll be. Even though it seems far off in the distance, tomorrow turns into today, and today changes to that day. It’s all connected, without ever ending. One day we’ll be more mature, too, and it’ll seem as if we didn’t have a childhood. A day like that will come, equally.” - Takemoto Yuuta, Honey and Clover 

"It doesn't seem right to let a girl choose me. I would rather choose the girl I devote myself to." - Mashima Taichi, Chihayafuru 

"Why do people take notice of first snowfalls but not the last days of snow? Remember the last too." - Yang Yoseob, BEAST 

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." - Avatar Aang, Avatar: The Legend of Korra. 

"How can the dead truly be dead when they still live in the souls of those who are left behind?" - Carson McCullers, The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter 

"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim." - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations 

"I wish I'd been born a slender bishounen! How I loathe these muscles!" - Nozaki Umetarou, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun! 

"Instinct is a lie told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." - Zaheer, Avatar: The Legend of Korra. 

"Don't let the mysteries of yesterday mystify you today. Only losers think like that. You've got to change with the times! That's one of my rules!" - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations. 

"The world, you see, keeps turning, and we must turn with it." - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations. 

"To wish for your own happiness is sometimes coupled with another’s unhappiness. Since I couldn’t pray for my own happiness, I prayed to the moon in the night sky for the happiness of the one whose warm hand I held." - Yamada Ayumi, Honey and Clover 

"It’s good if you look ahead, but not too far ahead. If you look down, you become scared. What you could do, you can’t anymore. I couldn’t stand that I was afraid of things, so I faced this. And when I could walk through it forward, I tried it backwards. And then, I closed my eyes." - Honey and Clover

"Don’t go the distance for other people. Do it for yourself." - Neku Sakuraba, The World Ends With You

"Come on, work with us. A problem shared is a problem halved!" - Rhyme, The World Ends With You

"Don't think I'm going to walk in your shadow forever... Our battle... begins now... so you had better prepare yourself, Miles Edgeworth!" - Franziska von Karma, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All

"To the well-organised mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

"Only by allowing strangers in, we can find new ways to BE ourselves." - Joshua, The World Ends With You

"I finally know why I started pedalling that day, wondering how far I could go without turning back. I just probably wanted to know how important all the things that I would leave behind would be." - Takemoto Yuuta, Honey and Clover

"There are two sides to every coin. Love and hate. Life and death. They are all the same." - Lynx, Chrono Cross

"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go." - Sanae Hanekoma, The World Ends With You

"The ones that love us never truly leaves us." - Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

"When people appear in your dreams, it’s because of their feelings of wanting to see you that they escape their bodies and enter your dreams." - Miwako, Honey and Clover

"Sometimes all people need is a good listener." - Shiki Misaki, The World Ends With You

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." - Anonymous

"Yes! Jealous! I was jealous! But...it takes only a great friend to make you jealous!" - Shiki, The World Ends With You

"Machines aren't capable of evil. Humans make them that way." - Lucca, Chrono Trigger

"Don't say goodbye, say we'll meet on the other side." - On The Other Side, Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross Arrange Album

"Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet." - Jaune Arc, RWBY

"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Last updated 18th January 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...