Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Video Spazzmz!

Okay, here's the spazzm blogpost. I'm doing a separate post so the blogposts will look more orderly. Which later, I'll also need to update my cosplay list for 2011, haha.

SPAZZM!

I think I've already mentioned that there's going to be a "Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney" crossover game for the Nintendo 3DS. Not much news about it yet, but looking forward to that!

Meanwhile, news about Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Ace Attorney Investigations 2) has been promising over the year.

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Trailer!


Wheee! I was looking through Court-Records.net when I saw the trailers again. So I started lurking on YouTube and I found TONS of goodies. That's when I realized the existence of the Gyakuten Kenji 1 trailer with all the main cast. AND VOICE.

Ace Attorney Investigations Official Launch Trailer! With Japanese voice and Subs!


OWHSM POSSUM. Gumshoe sounds like a small kid who has been smoking too much, haha. Lang sounds really cool though! Someone even made a fandub, which is not shabby at all! Franziska sounds owhsm! But the best part of my search was the Gyakuten Kenji 2 trailer which feeds you a big huge portion of the plot and storyline of the game...

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Winter Trailer! With Japanese voices, subs(in annotations) AND WHOLE LOT OF SPAZZM


OMG. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS WITH SUBS. So much plot cookies! Which path would Miles choose? Prosecutor or Defense Attorney? And the new characters! The judge looks really cool, with that crazy Elise Deauxnim looking hair and the extendable gavel! And new prosecutor is amusing too. I read that in chapter 3, you play as Miles' dad in the past. :3 I wonder if they would still include Lang with so much story to cover in this game... Aaahhh! And the voices are still so amazing! The new prosecutor sounded so familiar to me, then I found out he was voiced by the same person who voiced Ishida, Sasuke and Shiro. :P It makes me wish that they would include voices in the game... maybe during the more important scenes... Ace Attorney would've made such an amazing anime!

Yeah, I just had to share this. xD

Oh! I also have add that this blog has super crazy essays on the character analysis in Ace Attorney. They were really thoughtfully written, well referenced, and goodness, they make it sound like Ace Attorney's some Shakespere-epic-literature! It really makes me feel sad for Klavier and Phoenix. ;w; Klavier needs more love!

Also, I finally got Pokemon HeartGold to work on my no$gba! Thanks Chee Khuin! And while doing that, my brother shared with me a very funny video...



THERE IT IS! YEAAAAH! I FOUND IT FINALLY! OH MY GOOOD! I FINALLY FOUND IT!

It is soooooo legit it hurts. Here, I introduce to you a world more bizarre than cosplay. Shiny Pokemon Hunting. o__o It's hard enough to get 300+ Pokemon. They get 300+ Pokemon of different species, ALL SHINY. Somehow, this is just super entertaining. xD

While watching all these videos, I need to remind myself to get back into playing more piano pieces and making more covers. And also to finish up my "Blame it on Cosplay" recordings... .__.

I intended to post this along with updating my blogskin a little, but reading on screen resolutions and a "one-size fits all background" is taking toooo long. So it'll come another time.

I would type more, but I can't think of anything else. xD So, my holiday ends today! College tomorrow! See you at Taylor's!


Quote of the Day: "If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me." - Annonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...