Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lens! And COS-WHORE

Last last Monday (I believe), I finally received my new lenses! FINALLY. After two months! The ebil supplier! D:

And yay for you! This post will be little text (just a mini lens review) and lots of pictures! :D

It's nice looking at them! :D (they're not all mine)

A look at all the lenses :3

My new pairs of lens!

I took out my gray lenses because I wanted to try them out for SAM Fiesta. Orihime has gray eyes and they were supposed to be for her since I cosplayed her and will be cosplaying her again soon. (but the lens came late for the Tropicana event, bluergh)
The problem about my new lenses are that I bought them -1.25/-1.75 rather than my usual -1.25/-1.25. Why is this a problem? I always open both sides of my lens cases, and then I forget which side is which... |D

DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS. The metal piece not breaking completely, and then you have to pull it open and break your finger nails. ;w;

EOS New Adult Gray lens!

The wrong side

The right side

No lens vs. EOS New Adult Gray lens!

*PIKA PIKA*

Aren't they sparkleh? :3

If you've already notice, yes I know too, that both sides of the lens looks different. Most of my lenses look different, the left lens would usually be inked darker than the other. I guess this often happens as both sides of the lens tend to be made at different batches and when they send it out to the consumer, you wouldn't always get two sides that matches perfectly. For my other lenses, the difference aren't very obvious unless you look closely with bright lights. Unfortunately for my New Adult Grays, the difference is... noticeably different. =( Which is really a shame, because I like the colour of this and how it pops up. Sigh. ;w;

The pictures are taken at night too, so it's not that obvious. But my New Adult Browns which I just opened today are taken with bright lights! Pika pika!

No problems opening this pair, hurray! (my nails are safe! ;w;)

No lens vs. EOS New Adult Brown!

*PEEKA PEEKA*

They aren't as chocolate brown as I wish they would be. (these has too much milk content) It has a yellowish hue that is similar to Dolly Brown, which was what some other lens owners would mention about these too. But New Adult Brown definitely looks more natural, the pupils are more prominent and less scary too. I like the Adult lens design, so these are good for me. :3 As for the obviousness of the colour... I can't really comment because at certain angles/time, they remind me of Dolly lenses, and other angles/time, they look perfectly fine and natural.

Since I had so much time, and it's the school holidays, and I was home alone, I proceeded to work on my "Blame it on the Cosplay" video. And also, CAMWHORE WHEE. (I love circle lenses!)

Teehee :3

Omnomnom :O

I wore Mia Fey too, but I didn't take any nice pictures because one, my camera ran out of battery from the recordings and two, the sunlight has left my window. ;w; NEXT TIME.

The World is praying for you Japan! Smile, smile!

And yes, I'm sure everyone has heard about the Japan Quake and Tsunami and the sad sad tragedy that's happening there now. I was resting from SAM Fiesta when the news was reporting about it. (coincidentally, I dreamt about an earthquake during my sleep) Of course, Japan is a strong enough nation to stand up again from the disaster, the death count being not too bad if compared to the Tsunami in South East Asia. But still, lives were shaken by the quake, and I'm sure they need as much physical and moral support as they can get. Pray for Japan!

Ooh yay! So proud I actually posted a new blogpost. |D SPM RESULTS TOMORROW LEGASP.

Quote of the Day: "Phantom thieves are artists who creatively steal their targets, but detectives don't amount to anything more than critics, who look at the remains and try to find fault." - Kid the Phantom Thief (Kuroba Kaito), Detective Conan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...