Friday, April 29, 2011

Zoe's 18th Birthday!

One thing owhsm about this year other than college is I actually spent more time hanging out (other than in school) with my girl friends. So last weekend, we had another excuse to meet up again!

Zoe's 18th Birthday! (24th April 2011)

On Saturday, Zoe's birthday eve, me, Anthea and Debbie decided to do a little surprise for her. We called up Zoe's parents and sister to tell them about our uninvited visit.

Debbie Liow
recalling the phone call I made to Nicole Tong to pakat for Zoe Tong's birthday surprise:
*calls nicole, phone rings*
Zoe: "DEBBIE LIOW? WHUT'S UP?"
Me: (HOLY SHIT ALKSJDLKAS) "OMG ZOE WHY IS IT YOU?"
Zoe: "HAHA YOU CALL NICOLE FOR WHAT?"
Me: "OMG NO WRONG NUMBER! wanted to call someone else with "N" wan!"
/coldsweat

But of course, the surprise went on smoothly because we are owhsm.

In front of the Tong Residence!

1, liase with the sister; 2, hide your slippers!

Setting up the cake

Cheesy for Zoe :D

Camwhore in between (we did NOT pull her hair. It's all Anthea and Anthea alone :O)

We heard them come back and hid our stuff and the fan and started lighting the candles!

Surprise!

Zoe took it pretty calmly though :P

We spent about an hour there. While eating we watched NIGAHIGA. 8DDD

Next day was Easter day! And I just realized that last year my birthday coincided with Easter too, haha. I went to the temple early in the morning, went home around the noon and went out once more to celebrate Zoe's birthday officially! Unfortunately Anthea can't make it, sadz. =(

Shabu Shabu Buffet!

It was my first time at shabu shabu so jakun factor over 9000
Luckily I had a pot to myself and I was sitting fairly close to the belt, teehee!

POOORK

Iidako! I shot for 3 plates of this I think lD

5 minutes into eating, plates already piling :P

NOM NOMZ

LIME SLUSHIEEE

An Jie: "Lai sea cucumber, ge ni chong liang"

Deb and I!
(love the new stuff I bought from Clothestory after Interfaith Dialogue on Saturday :3)

MINT ICE-CREAM. Mint ftw!

Lovelies! :3

Camwhore shots with the mirror on the way out xD

We walked to 100 Yen shop while waiting for the car and
OMG DOMO-KUN. CUTENESS OVER 9000.

Angry Birds!

I decided to buy two, one each for my brothers :3
(The elder took the red one which leaves the black one for the eldest)

We went back to Zoe's house to hang out
("Ahhh, feels like yesterday since I've been here.")

Hui Qing's handbag FTW

The magic of the big screen and public fangirling ensues!

Public stalking happened too (AND PUBLIC FRAPE (sorry Carmen xP) )

Angry Bird aiming for... Angry Bird?

The happy birthday girl!

Last group picture for the day!

Group hug!

After that I pretty much screwed up my week... a bit. Didn't get any studying done over the weekend so I had little sleep during to rush my assignments and study for my class test. But that will come later. :D

Quote of the Day: "Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils." - Vicious, Cowboy Bebop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...