Monday, May 09, 2011

Troll

Today, thousands of JPA applicants sat in front of their computers, logged onto the internet, watching the esilav2 website fervently. (worthy of a FadEx waiting Ryan Higa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foUNxhmYXvM) I refreshed the page at 9 May, 5:01pm and nothing was up yet. A few minutes later it still wasn't on. And then I saw my friends posted on Facebook saying "JPA postponed the results again". And then, these thousands of JPA applicants were seriously trolled.

PENGUMUMAN PENTING!
    05-05-2011KEPUTUSAN PERMOHONAN PROGRAM IJAZAH LUAR NEGARA (PILN) 2011
    Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam masih lagi memproses permohonan PILN 2011.Keputusan permohonan dijadualkan dikeluarkan
    dalam minggu ini.Sila layari laman web http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my
    dari semasa ke semasa untuk mengikuti perkembangan terkini permohonan Program Ijazah Luar Negara 2011.

It was as if the previous announcement was made for this announcement to make an announcement of the postponement or the announcement. .__. Later, they edited the announcement again.


PENGUMUMAN PENTING!
    09-05-2011KEPUTUSAN PERMOHONAN PROGRAM IJAZAH LUAR NEGARA (PILN) 2011
    Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam masih lagi memproses permohonan PILN 2011.Keputusan permohonan dijadualkan dikeluarkan dalam minggu ini.Sila layari laman web http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my
    dari semasa ke semasa untuk mengikuti perkembangan terkini permohonan Program Ijazah Luar Negara 2011. Jabatan ini memohon maaf di atas kesulitan yang dialami.



Thank you. D: Well, at least I had an April Fool's moment with mum.

I stood at the threshold of the kitchen and called for my mum. She was cooking, she turned around to look at me. Her eyes widened with hope, asking me how was the results. I walked towards her and she hugged me, smiling.

"How?" she asked.

"There was no announcement," I answered with a straight face.

TROLOLOLOL.


Quote of the Day: "Stand up. Face forward. Hesitate and you will die. Retreat and you will age." - Zangetsu, Bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...