Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Going Down South!

Woooh! I've been so busy with packed schedules the past few days I didn't have the time to blog about anything. I worked at Taylor's Open Day for two days, went disco skating for Shu-Mei's birthday, college started, Theme Tuesday again, lots of other meetings and stuff in between, not to mention the TDC13 post...

But in just a little while more, I'll be leaving home for the airport. Going on holiday with my family - dancing brother + singing brother's girlfriend! Melbourne! The first "white" country we'll be going too, hehe. :3

So yeah, Suzanne will be off again. I might have time to come online, but we'll see how. C:

See you peeps!


Quote of the Day: "Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?" - Brittany S. Pear, Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...