Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Suzanne is Busy (as usual!)

Lots of stuff to update, but I haven't had enough time lately... =( With my trials around the corner, I won't be able to do much other than attempt to study. I'm gonna have to put cosplay on hiatus for just until my finals too!

Anyway, when I get back, or when I need to de-stress, here's what I'll be blogging about.
  1. Cosplay Cafe (plus some pictures!)
  2. Lens pictures
  3. Raya Holidays
  4. ANTHEA HUIIII + her Taiga photoshoot
  5. SAM Guardian Angel! 
  6. More G9 Theme Tuesdays
  7. Some cosplay preparations + stuff from Taobao
  8. ANIMANGAKI 2011 + CRAZY PREPARATIONS + HAXOR CLASS ZERO
I'll be back. lD

Quote of the Day: "It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY! " - Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...