Tuesday, November 01, 2011

239410L

"The Elric's believed
and they got their bodies back
Gandhi believed
and he got his nation's freedom
I believed
and I waked up today at 4:30am without having blackouts
So everything is possible!!!!"

- Lyan Roberto de Cádiz


Yet again with a major examination! I just had to follow traditions and write this post...
Hello November! Hello 2 weeks more of college and hard work. Please be nice to me.

SACE exams have already started today with English, actually. And tomorrow comes my worst subject - Physics. Hence the quote at the front from my Omega brethren. :3 If I think I can, I can!

Suzanne Akan Menang!
*shot for lameness lD*

- something I snatched from Min -

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
FAN TOI AHHHH!

Quote of the Day: "This is my story. It'll go the way I want it...or I'll end it here!" - Tidus, Final Fantasy X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...