Friday, November 18, 2011

SOON

So, I would love love looooove to blog and brag about what has happened, but too much has been happening in just a quick span of one week! First, there was AFA in Singapore, and everything that I wished for to happen, has happened, and a little more too. It was an AWESOME trip!

Right after I got back from AFA it was Corroborree! A.K.A SAM Prom! Last time seeing so many SAM 2011 people. I got dolled up and wore a dress that belonged to me, finally! It was a fun night!

Then it was Jules' birthday. And a lot of other things happened, haha. The TAS peeps are hanging out much closer, more than ever! I really love them so much... and I haven't actually expressed how much I really care about them yet... Soon.

In between, I'm worrying about the upcoming Comic Fiesta (IN A FREAKING MONTH) and two costumes that I'll be working on. Then there's all the other things I wanted to do for TAS, and other personal projects that needs to be done.

So, all together, my backlogs are:
  1. Animangaki 2011 (TEEHEE)
  2. Lens Pictures/Cosplay updates
  3. G9 Theme Tuesday Final Updates (Halloween Day etc.)
  4. Last days in SAM
  5. Crazy SACE Finals preparations with TAS
  6. Crazy time with TAS :3 (World Food Day etc.)
  7. ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA 2011
  8. SAM Corroborree!
  9. Jules' Birthday!
...I don't think I'll ever finish lol. Summore everything is already there on Facebook... pretty much. lD

NO. I MUST BLOG. EETS DIFFERENT.

LET'S DO THIS. SOON.


Quote of the Day: "People can really change. When they're far away from each other, their hearts will change. It's so cruel that the only thing I can do is wait." - Mouri Ran, Detective Conan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...