Friday, November 11, 2011

Suzanne is Free! AND OFF TO AFA!

I've been spending tons of time with my TAS SAMies during the exam period. And finally...

SACE EXAMS ARE OVER!

Again, I'm at that stage where I'm unemployed and waiting for something new to start! :P But I haven't had much time to think about it, because...

I'M GOING TO SINGAPORE FOR
ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA 2011!

Zomg, first time planning out of state trip with friend. First time already then go overseas! C: I'm actually leaving off the bus within an hour! Zomg so excaited!

Owhsm cosplayers!
Doujin merchandises!
Maid and Butler Cafe!
Overseas cosplayers!
KANAME-SAMAAAA!
AND OMG JIN/BEHINDINFINITY AND TUXEDO TEAM!

SO EXCAITED. I'm gonna do my best to spam my camera! 8D

When I get back... I promise... I'll try to update everything... Plus AFA updates... C:


Quote of the Day: "Lang Zi says: On truth's path, the word "probability" does not exist." - Shi-Long Lang, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...