Saturday, December 10, 2011

Exam Week! ...and more TAS

Here is the blogpost that will tell you about the week before my SAM final exams, the final exams itself and TAS.

I thought that after SAM ends, and with our exams drawing closer, TAS would see less of each other. It seems that it wasn't the case...

22 October, Saturday, I headed back to college after dance practice as I had a meeting with the SAM Corroboree emcee. Was supposed to explain to him about Student Council stuff. While waiting for the meeting, I was in the cafeteria studying. Guess who was there? Wee! :D Besides the 2 hours I was away for the meeting, and walking around SS15 to look for egg tarts, I made quite some good progress studying my Physics, and I hung out with Wee and later, Jules joined in too! We would just sit at the table and sometimes, stay silent while we did our own things. Jules calls it the "silent company" though.

Some funny conversations that came up... (some what an in-joke too C:)
Wee: I like the egg tarts in Foh Foh. They're nice! And small.
Suzanne: Like how you like your girls? :B

And so after my meeting, I went to get egg tarts for Wee!
Suzanne: I got something for you! *gives egg tarts from Casamia*
Wee: I got something for you too. *gives egg tarts from Foh Foh*
*awkward moment* *LAUGH*

Random stuff, I know.

Over the next few days, the TAS SAMies were still hanging out together a lot! Me, Wee, Alex, Isaac and even Jules! We would either be in the Cafeteria, or the Study Lounge studying, me with my laptop for facebook music and past year papers. Later, we would start occupying empty classrooms all to ourselves with a projector. :P Sometimes it can get pretty distracting, and we would drown ourselves in jokes and laughter! But it's still a pretty good way to get some info drilled into our heads, and to release some stress, and to enjoy our exam period, ehehe. xD This is the first time I actually studied away from home. And I'm studying at college too, when I thought I'd be spending less time there after classes ended! In the end, for the next two weeks, I was there with the TAS SAMies almost everyday (including weekends), studying morning till night, lunch and dinner included. xD Aaaah those were the days. Good thing about studying in college, like at the cafeteria or study lounge, is that everyone is studying or doing something productive, so you kinda feel the pressure to do something too, instead of slacking. .w.

Tuesday, while I was studying alone, Irfan actually walked over from his house near Subang Avenue to the college cafeteria! He just sat at the table next to me and did his work while I studied. I truly understood the meaning of "silent company" now. xD I think later we met up with Jules and Alex.

Wednesday, Deepavali, the group went to Nick's Cafe again, without me. =( It's a little too much to spend the whole day out from home to go KL during the exams. In the end I slacked in my living hall, studying just a little. lD

Thursday, I kinda spared a bit of time to help Irfan on a little project of his. I guess I could say I had quite some fun playing with Volvo again! :3 That day, me, Wee, Irfan, Alex and Jules were at Classroom Cafe together. Jules had to go out constantly for her tuition classes though. Meanwhile...

Hung out with my high school gals too!

Anthea was back for the week, and the A Level girls were done with their trials, so we decided to meet up just to hang out! More like dessert-testing though, haha! We went to the new dessert shops in SS15. They were having buy 2 free 1 promotions so hey, why not! Went to Snova and Blackball, one after another, ngekngekngek.


Friday, TAS decided to go to Pizza Hut to taste out the cheezy pizza!

Walking to Pizza Hut!

The group! (sans Jules, who was taking the pictar)

Jules and I :3

We told a lot of cold jokes there, haha. Must be because Sue-sensei was there! She was spamming pepper on everyone's food too. She can get pretty spazzy sometimes! After lunch, a couple of us went to Classroom Cafe to play Time's Up! It's a really fun game of Taboo/Charades thingy! Lots of talk, actions and random madness! With all that crotch signals and stuff, waterfaq! Me and Jules pwned the game! We took lots of videos that day, but unfortunately, I won't be sharing them here, wahaha. :P

Plugging the game!

I can't quite remember what happened during the weekend, but the TAS SAMies continued our studying sessions! We were at the Quiet Study Zone because there was some event happening at the Cafeteria, so we had to relocate. Many times, I was studying alone, or Wee would be sitting at the same table, studying with me. Sometimes we are joined by Jules. Then Alex and Isaac joined the studying team. And occasionally, we had to entertain ourselves with random stuff.

Alex and the start of his drawing habits

More randomness

It was 31st! We shared a quart of Baskin Robbins! Green tea and chocolate trilogy! We played Cluedo too!

After all that guilty pleasure, back to stress!

LAPTOP :3 Oooh look at my owhsm laptop skin!

Exam started on 1 November, Tuesday! I was always in the Multi Purpose Hall, so it was easy for me. I was pretty satisfied with my performance for my English paper. The next day was Physics, and I really slaved like crazy to fit everything into my brains. I'm kinda evil to myself when it comes to exams. I wouldn't sleep, I would abuse Brand's chicken essence and coffee as usual to keep me awake and energized, I would just keep reading with my music blasting in my room. It was so so so horrible... In the end, my eyes failed me, I was so exhausted, and I couldn't recall a lot of things during my exams. Have I mentioned how I hated Physics? ;w;

A day before Maths test, somehow, we were discussing Pokemon. Isaac made me start reading Pokemon Adventures manga. Then I was saying how I could recite some parts of the Pokerap, and so I went on Youtube to search...


Such troll...

Anyhow, we sparked quite a passionate conversation about Pokemon! That weekend after Maths exams (which was pretty easy, and a confidence booster!), during one of our study sessions in the cafeteria, as I walked in...

Isaac: Suzanne! I downloaded FireRed and LeafGreen already, you want?
Suzanne: Crazy ah! Later lah. Exams still on okay!
Isaac: Alex started already.
Suzanne: Give me now.

In the end, me, Alex and Isaac started playing Pokemon, wahaha. We started some sort of TAS Pokemon Trio! Me and Isaac were playing FireRed, while Alex was on LeafGreen. I used Bulbasaur, Alex used Squirtle and Isaac used Charmander. xD

Anyways... back to exams...

Well, nothing special happened! I was pretty much a nervous wreck before every single exam. I would be worrying over trivial matters, getting worked up, talking crap, bugging people with questions and revisions... when I think about it, I guess I could get pretty annoying at times... I can't help it! ;w; I'm such a last minute person though, grrr. Anyway, Chemistry and Biology went on fine. (I think I should procrastinate less, even for my cosplay I put myself in a bad position! Then again I always tell myself this but it fails...)

THEN I FINISHED SACE EXAMS, WOOHOO! I officially finished SAM!

After that, everyone pretty much went for their own little celebration. I think I was left alone in Classroom Cafe, but honestly, I can't really remember what I did. :P

So that's SACE exams! And random stuff in between! I'm blogging so much lately and clearing off my backlogs, feeling somewhat productive. lD Next on the list... it's either something personal, or it'll be about Anime Festival Asia! :D


Quote of the Day: "Even if you take apart the chain of memories in my heart, the links will stay there. This memory will always be inside me somewhere." - Sora, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

3 comments:

  1. Why you no put pic of the big 3 that I drew~. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whichever it is, I want to read it - personal OR AFA. ;)

    PS: If you don't mind some grammar correction, ask me. XD There is something I noticed that you could use better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually wanted to put that picture! But I couldn't find it... .w.

    Ahhh! What kind of grammar correction... :O *dundundundun*

    ReplyDelete

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...