Friday, December 30, 2011

Pre-Epic Post Note

I just came back from Youth Dhamma Camp 20 - The Dhamma Initiative, and it ROCKS! It was a brand new experience, so many new things I did in camp! Hopefully, for once, I'll fight procrastination and blog about my camp experience, because it was really epic and owhsm. Also, yesterday, one day right after coming back from YDC, when I haven't had time to rest yet (I haven't even rest well since Comic Fiesta!), I had a Ragnarok Online photoshoot with me as Soul Linker and Anthea as High Priest! Kyaaah~ I really had a busy November, and a super eventful December. It's kinda surreal, and unbelievable that 2011 is coming to an end.

In the meantime, I have to finish up my AFA 2011 post, and start on the Epic 2011 post! I've just finished scrolling through my Facebook Wall for the entire 2011, so I can start blogging about 2011 already! Maybe the AFA post will have to wait... lD

Here is the backlogged list again!:

  1. Anime Festival Asia 2011! (Day 2-3)
  2. SAM Corroboree
  3. Comic Fiesta 2011 Preparation
  4. Comic Fiesta 2011!
  5. X-Note
  6. 2012 Cosplay Plans
  7. The Epic 2011 in a Nutshell Post! (will tackle this first)
  8. Contact Lens updates and review!
  9. Rangarok Online Photoshoot!
  10. EDIT (I only just remembered this lD): TAS Hangouts in November (Sunway Pyramid, Nasi Lemak, BBQ, SDC Recognition...)

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve already! Probably going to Rayhan's house wheee. And a friend of mine has been looking to have a casual photoshoot of me, probably in early January. Gabagaba, eventful life is eventful. :3 So grateful for what I have now! On a sidenote, I'll have to work hard on getting into my university though. So much to settle and everything is still a blur... hopefully everything runs well so my mum can get a rest!

Shall be posting new content soon. :3


Quote of the Day: "When it comes to home and family, we never keep either as close as we should." - Oerba Dia Vanille, Final Fantasy XIII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...