Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Home

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away
all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits
and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home


Okay, so I've actually been back in Malaysia for exactly one week already. I was actually typing this post before I was leaving my hostel, but was cut short when my bus arrived. So here's the little announcement post that is one week late! :D

I'm sorry I haven't been updating my blog loyally. ;w;

ALOT has happened over the last week. I think I didn't update much when I'm in India because 1. no time, 2. nothing interesting happens. But I definitely have a lot to tell about my time in Malaysia! So look out for a Malaysia-related post.

Meanwhile, my backlogs (scrapping off everything before India ^^"):

  1. Youth Dhamma Camp 20 (goodness still only half-done D:)
  2. My Life in India (my changes, and ANIME)
  3. Bachelor of Dental Surgery in PIDC, Salem (about my uni)
  4. First week back in Malaysia
  5. TAS :3
  6. New stuff (PHONE. And other gifts!)
  7. Cosplay preparations (maybe)


And while I'm still fired up to spazz and spam, I'm going to blog about the Gyakuten Saiban movie I just watched yesterday. WOOHOO! 8D See me again soon teehee.

Quote of the Day: "How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to." - Annonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...