Saturday, December 29, 2012

Just FYI


I'm back in Malaysia for the Christmas holidays!

A LOT has happened between my last holiday until now. I just don't have the time to blog about it, with my uni sports cup happening, my second internal exams, then I spend most of my free time just surfing the web, or updating my other social networks. I really want to get back to writing! But I could only spare a sentence or two, so I do it on Facebook and Twitter. :X

Christmas season was so busy for me this year! In total, I have 6 Christmas parties in December, then there's Comic Fiesta too. Hopefully I'll find time to at least blog about CF 2012.

Anyhow, I had a really awesome 4 months this end of 2012. And since 31st December is just a few days away, I'm going to start working on my usual "End of the Year" report. Hopefully that will make up for my constant absence on the blog.

Look forward to it! :D

Quote of the Day: "To cry because there is something you want to do, and to cry because you can’t find it. Which is more painful?" - Takemoto Yuuta, Honey and Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...