Friday, February 08, 2013

Cosplay Plan 2013

I'm on a roll now, so I'm going to update my Cosplay Plans, since I feel like it, wheee! :D

I went back and look at my 2012 Cosplay Plans I wrote last February. It's kinda funny that I didn't cosplay any of the characters listed there. I only had one new cosplay last year, which was Shinomiya Ayase, which I only decided to cosplay after watching Guilty Crown almost half a year ago, knowing that my friends had already planned a group for it.

Anyways, I have more definite plans for this year. And I hope to cosplay them all, plus photoshoot my new and old costumes!

Confirmed Plans

1. Shimada Minami [Baka to Test to Shoukanju]

I don't usually do anime cosplays, but since this is with TAS, I'll be glad to! :D Plus it's a uniform cosplay, so that's funnnn. On top of that, Irfan came back from Japan with Minami's summoned beast hand puppet for me, since I mentioned that I might consider cosplaying her. Well, I guess I can't say no now. |D I like her character the most! The funny thing is, when my friends asked me which character I was considering, I said Minami, and first thing they did was laugh... because well... she's flat. =w= What, busty girls can't cosplay flat girls is it. So I'm probably going to chest bind for this one, haha.

2. Kururugi Suzaku (Knight of Seven) [Code Geass]

It's been a long time since I planned to cosplay this with Anthea, who'll be cosplaying Anya. It's time to put it into action! I've got Jules' Knight of Seven costume with me. Got the boots. Got the wig. I just need a binder. C:

3. N (Natural Harmonia Gropius) [Pokemon Black/White]

I like being true to the series, and names and all, but I'm -not- going to go by N's real name, lol. Anyhow, this was a plan since 2011 as well! I have the wig, cap and a Snivy already, but Anthea (cosplaying Touko/White), can't make it for Comic Fiesta 2012, so it didn't debut. =( It shall see the light this year!

4. Korra [Avatar: Legend of Korra]

This has been the plan since last year, I just didn't have the time to execute it! Plus mum says my arms are too big for her. :C And Korra has a nice figure. But I have a nice figure too! Just that I have a tummy. orz Anyhow, since Book 2 of Legend of Korra will be coming out soon in April (according to rumours), I would love to cosplay Korra's new look! Actually, there's not much changes from her old outfit, haha. But this is fresher, so let's do eet!

Highly Possible Plans

5. Franziska von Karma [Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban]

Surprise surprise. I need to break away from "nice girl" cosplays. I'm always just smiley and nice, I need to be more BADASS. I really like Franziska's traits. AND DAT WHIP. And she takes no shit from anyone. On top of that, I really want to challenge myself and work this character, although my skin tone is on the dark side. Plus, Irfan totally disapproves this, because he said I'm not suited for short haired characters. OBJECTION! I shall prove him wrong! Besides, I don't need his approval anyway. D:

6. Creator [Ragnarok Online]

I'm forever a Ragnarok Online fan. Creator is another job and design that I love a lot. I want to show my RO love again by cosplaying another job! :D This time transcendent huahuahua. Hopefully I get to make a badass axe, a cart, and a homunculus! No, I'm not going to be so exposed as the official art. Looks odd... .w. And I'm probably going for a pleated skirt, like how it appears to be on the in-game sprite. Seems cuter that way. C:

Keep in View (KIV)

7. Harvest Moon

I was supposed to be in a Harvest Moon group last year, but I couldn't make it for the photoshoot last month... It was a HUGE Harvest Moon photoshoot, and I was so jelly! ;w; I was supposed to do Claire, or Popuri. Sigh... But that's not stopping me from spreading the Harvest Moon love. I'll definitely want to cosplay one of the farmers in the future. Just haven't decided which, and when.

8. Hibiki Tokai [Vandread]

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to cosplay this, since I think Melissa won't be able to join me for Vandread. =( It'll be really nice to show people that Vandread is still loved! I'm sure cosplaying Hibiki will get quite some attention, heehee. VANDREAD YO.

That's it for now. Don't want to commit too many, but don't deliver, haha. All the characters I've listed previously in my other Cosplay Plan posts still apply. They're all still in my mind! Well, I'm still in India so chances of cosplaying is still really low. But I realized that this is still a hobby I love a lot, so I won't be letting go!

On a side note, I'll be home on 15 March. Meaning I'll be free to attend Animax Carnival on 16-17 March, yay! And I'll be having an Ace Attorney Photoshoot on 31 March. Double yay! And hopefully another Final Fantasy XIII Photoshoot. Triple yay!

Cheers to the new cosplay year!

Quote of the Day: "Everyone gets lonely at times and wants to go to your place, but I wonder who holds you when you have hard times." - Honey and Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...